WYNN modern art.
Teal Island LUXE Powder (Metallic)
An ultra fine metallic powder with a deep metallic shine. Teal Island has more blue than green making it a favorite for ocean lovers.
Developed for resin and acrylic artists.
Tips & Sneaky Tricks
Teal Island LUXE Powder is a shimmering tropical blue powder that accents beaches, oceans, seascapes, brilliant skies, Northern Lights and geodes perfectly.
Teal Island LUXE Powder pairs well with Alaskan Sky LUXE Powder, Opal 2.0 LUXE Powder, Pixie Wing LUXE Powder, Kaleidoscope Flakes (‘Vine St. Gold’ and ‘North Shore’), Victorian Gold LUXE Crushed Mirror, Antique LUXE Crushed Mirror and LUXE 3D Bubbles
* When creating beaches, oceans, seascapes, brilliant skies, Northern Lights and geodes, stir Teal Island LUXE Powder into your resin for a realistic, life-like glistening water effect.
* There is no limit or ratio to follow when adding WMA powders to resin. You decide how much you’d like depending upon how strong of an effect you want (metallic, pearl or color shift)
* Add to clear resin or pigmented resin for completely different effects, both with stunning results.
* Add a powder that matches your acrylic color somewhat closely for stunning results. For instance, add Teal Island LUXE Powder to blue or teal acrylic palettes.
* When creating Northern Lights or galaxy effects sprinkle or toss Teal Island LUXE Powder on top of your resin for dramatic contrast and stunning beauty.
* Stir your LUXE Powder into your acrylic mixture (I use Floetrol + acrylics), then add as much powder as you like to get the desired effect.
Note: The powders thicken the acrylic mixture so add more Floetrol to help it to run smoother.
* For the strongest effect, sprinkle or toss WMA powders on top of your art WHILE wet (use a non toxic top coat like WYNN modern art. WaterFX CLEAR or resin once cured and dried)
* Free Class using Acrylics and Metallic Powders by Victoria Wynn: https://youtu.be/BBv0fp1_yec
* LUXE Metallic Powder Easy Technique! https://youtu.be/3eWVA3yRysI
For MORE Tips & Sneaky Tricks, follow Victoria Wynn on YouTube here:
If you’re ready to deep dive into Victoria Wynn’s personally innovated techniques, purchase one of her 5-Star Rated Online Courses: