WYNN modern art.
Super Nova LUXE Powder (Color Shifting)
LUXE Super Nova Powder boasts a deep red, berry and a touch of a blue color shift along with a subtle rainbow golden shift reminiscent of our "Sinatra" LUXE Powder.
Tips & Sneaky Tricks
Super Nova LUXE Powder is perfect for Northern Lights, galaxies and geodes lovers due to the color shift from a deep red, berry and a touch of a blue color shift along with a subtle rainbow golden shift making it a best seller for those that create natural elements in their art.
Super Nova LUXE Powder pairs well with 24k LUXE Powder, Tuxedo LUXE Powder, Kaleidoscope Flakes (“Vine St. Gold”), Antique LUXE Crushed Mirror, Victorian Gold LUXE Crushed Mirror, and LUXE 3D Bubbles.
* When creating Northern Lights, galaxies and geodes stir Super Nova LUXE Powder into your resin for a realistic, life-like glistening effect.
* For creating Northern Lights sprinkle of toss LUXE Super Nova powder on top of resin for an organic fluid look.
* There is no limit or ratio to follow when adding WMA powders to resin. You decide how much you’d like depending upon how strong of an effect you want (metallic, pearl or color shift)
* Add to clear resin or pigmented resin for completely different effects, both with stunning results.
* Add a powder that matches your acrylic color somewhat closely for stunning results. For instance, add Super Nova LUXE Powder to red or gold palettes.
* Stir your LUXE Powder into your acrylic mixture (I use Floetrol + acrylics), then add as much powder as you like to get the desired effect.
Note: The powders thicken the acrylic mixture so add more Floetrol to help it to run smoother.
* For the strongest effect, sprinkle or toss WMA powders on top of your art WHILE wet (use a non toxic top coat like WYNN modern art. WaterFX CLEAR or resin once cured and dried)
* Free Class using Acrylics and Metallic Powders by Victoria Wynn: https://youtu.be/BBv0fp1_yec
* LUXE Metallic Powder Easy Technique! https://youtu.be/3eWVA3yRysI
* Northern Lights & Galaxy LUXE Metallic Powders: How to Use: https://youtu.be/O5jmCsyCkGc
* Northern Lights: Behind the Scenes: https://youtu.be/u7c4pEirQlo
* How To: Northern Lights and Milky Ways: https://youtu.be/FW_5zZkN9JI
For MORE Tips & Sneaky Tricks, follow Victoria Wynn on YouTube here:
If you’re ready to deep dive into Victoria Wynn’s personally innovated techniques, purchase one of her 5-Star Rated Online Courses: