WYNN modern art.
Silk Stars LUXE Powder (Color Shifting)
“Silk Stars” is a best selling Premium grade WYNN modern art. powder commonly used for northern lights and galaxies!
It color shifts to a silky mint, lavender and soft pink when added to white paint or pigment. (Think sequins on a white dress.)
On black, Silk Stars shifts to a fresh and bold green/ gold hue!
Tips & Sneaky Tricks
Silk Stars LUXE Powder has an otherworldly shift, stunning in celestial skies and galaxies. For oceans with an emerald hue, sprinkle Silk Stars in your ocean art and opalescent geodes!
Silk Stars LUXE Powder pairs well with Atlantic LUXE Powder, Twilight LUXE Powder, Cobalt LUXE Crushed Mirror and LUXE 3D Bubbles.
* When creating Celestial skies, galaxies, and oceans, stir Silk LUXE Powder into your resin for a realistic, life-like glistening water.
* There is no limit or ratio to follow when adding WMA powders to resin. You decide how much you’d like depending upon how strong of an effect you want (metallic, pearl or color shift)
* Add to clear resin or pigmented resin for completely different effects, both with stunning results.
* Add a powder that matches your acrylic color somewhat closely for stunning results. For instance, add Silk LUXE Powder to white or black acrylic palettes.
* Stir your LUXE Powder into your acrylic mixture (I use Floetrol + acrylics), then add as much powder as you like to get the desired effect.
Note: The powders thicken the acrylic mixture so add more Floetrol to help it to run smoother.
* For the strongest effect, sprinkle or toss WMA powders on top of your art WHILE wet (use a non toxic top coat like WYNN modern art. WaterFX CLEAR or resin once cured and dried)
* Free Class using Acrylics and Metallic Powders by Victoria Wynn: https://youtu.be/BBv0fp1_yec
* LUXE Metallic Powder Easy Technique! https://youtu.be/3eWVA3yRysI
* Northern Lights & Galaxy LUXE Metallic Powders: How to Use: https://youtu.be/O5jmCsyCkGc
* Northern Lights: Behind the Scenes: https://youtu.be/u7c4pEirQlo
* How To: Northern Lights and Milky Ways: https://youtu.be/FW_5zZkN9JI
For MORE Tips & Sneaky Tricks, follow Victoria Wynn on YouTube here:
If you’re ready to deep dive into Victoria Wynn’s personally innovated techniques, purchase one of her 5-Star Rated Online Courses: