WYNN modern art.
(Save 40%) “Sequin Rain” Mix-Ins
What a show stopper! Sequin Rain has a larger grain than our powders yet feels as soft as silk, creating a chrome effect!
It floats beautifully in resin and stirs right into liquid acrylics without sinking.
Sequin Rain has a striking color shift that morphs from golds to pinks to teal, lavender and mint!
Jar Size: 3fl oz
Developed for resin & acrylic artists
MADE IN THE USA 🇺🇸
Heat Resistant * Solvent Resistant * UV Resistant/ Non fading
Tips & Sneaky Tricks
Sprinkle on acrylics
Stir into acrylics or resin
Toss across art for a northern lights/ Milky Way galaxy effect
Sequin Rain pairs well with Prism LUXE Powder, Pink Diamonds LUXE Powder, Tuxedo Black LUXE Powder, Sinatra LUXE Powder and LUXE 3D Bubbles.
* When creating ocean scenes or seascapes, stir Sequin Rain into your resin for a realistic, life-like glistening effect.
* For creating Northern Lights or galaxies, sprinkle or toss Flare LUXE Powder on top of resin for an organic fluid look.
* There is no limit or ratio to follow when adding WMA powders to resin. You decide how much you’d like depending upon how strong of an effect you want (metallic, pearl or color shift)
* Add to clear resin or pigmented resin for completely different effects, both with stunning results.
* Add a powder that matches your acrylic color somewhat closely for stunning results. For instance, add Flare LUXE Powder to red, orange and pink acrylic palettes.
* Stir your LUXE Powder into your acrylic mixture (I use Floetrol + acrylics), then add as much powder as you like to get the desired effect.
Note: The powders thicken the acrylic mixture so add more Floetrol to help it to run smoother.
* For the strongest effect, sprinkle or toss WMA powders on top of your art WHILE wet (use a non toxic top coat like WYNN modern art. WaterFX CLEAR or resin once cured and dried)
* Free Class using Acrylics and Metallic Powders by Victoria Wynn: https://youtu.be/BBv0fp1_yec
* LUXE Metallic Powder Easy Technique! https://youtu.be/3eWVA3yRysI
* Northern Lights & Galaxy LUXE Metallic Powders: How to Use: https://youtu.be/O5jmCsyCkGc
* Northern Lights: Behind the Scenes https://youtu.be/u7c4pEirQlo
* How To: Northern Lights and Milky Ways: https://youtu.be/FW_5zZkN9JI
For MORE Tips & Sneaky Tricks, follow Victoria Wynn on YouTube here:
If you’re ready to deep dive into Victoria Wynn’s personally innovated techniques, purchase one of her 5-Star Rated Online Courses: