WYNN modern art.
“Hollywood” has texture as opposed to a fine powder bringing your creation all new levels of depth and dimension! Hollywood Mix-Ins Glitter has a holographic effect that sparkles like diamonds.
Stirs in beautifully in resin .
Bag Size: 42g
Developed for resin & acrylic artists
MADE IN THE USA 🇺🇸
Heat Resistant * Solvent Resistant * UV Resistant/ Non fading
Tips & Sneaky Tricks
Sprinkle on acrylics
Stir into resin
Toss across art for a northern lights/ Milky Way galaxy effect
Twinkle Stars pair well with Prism LUXE Powder, Pink Diamonds LUXE Powder, Atlantic Black LUXE Powder, Sinatra LUXE Powder and LUXE 3D Bubbles.
* When creating ocean scenes or seascapes, stir Hollywood into your resin for a realistic, life-like glistening effect.
* For creating Northern Lights or galaxies, sprinkle or toss Gratitude Garden on top of resin for an organic fluid look.
* There is no limit or ratio to follow when adding WMA Mix-Ins to resin. You decide how much you’d like depending upon how strong of an effect you want (metallic, pearl or color shift)
* Add to clear resin or pigmented resin for completely different effects, both with stunning results.
* Add a powder that matches your acrylic color somewhat closely for stunning results. For instance, add Flare LUXE Powder to red, orange and pink acrylic palettes.
* Stir your LUXE Powder into your acrylic mixture (I use Floetrol + acrylics), then add as much powder as you like to get the desired effect.
Note: The powders thicken the acrylic mixture so add more Floetrol to help it to run smoother.
* For the strongest effect, sprinkle or toss WMA powders on top of your art WHILE wet (use a non toxic top coat like WYNN modern art. WaterFX CLEAR or resin once cured and dried)
* Free Class using Acrylics and Metallic Powders by Victoria Wynn: https://youtu.be/BBv0fp1_yec
* LUXE Metallic Powder Easy Technique! https://youtu.be/3eWVA3yRysI
* Northern Lights & Galaxy LUXE Metallic Powders: How to Use: https://youtu.be/O5jmCsyCkGc
* Northern Lights: Behind the Scenes https://youtu.be/u7c4pEirQlo
* How To: Northern Lights and Milky Ways: https://youtu.be/FW_5zZkN9JI
For MORE Tips & Sneaky Tricks, follow Victoria Wynn on YouTube here:
If you’re ready to deep dive into Victoria Wynn’s personally innovated techniques, purchase one of her 5-Star Rated Online Courses: