WYNN modern art.
Satin Blush LUXE Powder (Metallic)
An ultra fine metallic powder in a soft, luxurious, tranquil shade of satin pink. LUXE metallic powders are perfect when seeking a luxurious effect, easily suited for stirring, sprinkling or mixing. Developed for resin and acrylic artists.
Tips & Sneaky Tricks
Satin Blush LUXE Powder is soft pink and silky satin in one powder. It is perfection for sunsets, sunrises, pink sand beaches, marbling, and geodes.
Satin Blush LUXE Powder pairs well with 24k LUXE Powder, Velvet LUXE Powder, Tuxedo LUXE Powder, Snow Angel LUXE Powder, Kaleidoscope Flakes (‘Morning Dew’ and ‘Rainbow Mist’), Victorian Gold LUXE Crushed Mirror and Vintage Paris LUXE Crushed Mirror.
* When creating sunsets, sunrises, pink sand beaches, marbling, and geodes, stir Satin Blush LUXE Powder into your resin for a realistic, life-like glistening effect.
* There is no limit or ratio to follow when adding WMA powders to resin. You decide how much you’d like depending upon how strong of an effect you want (metallic, pearl or color shift)
* Add to clear resin or pigmented resin for completely different effects, both with stunning results.
* Add a powder that matches your acrylic color somewhat closely for stunning results. For instance, add Satin Blush LUXE Powder to pink acrylic palettes.
* When creating sunsets, sunrises or galaxy effects sprinkle or toss Satin Blush LUXE Powder on top of your resin for dramatic contrast and stunning beauty.
* Stir your LUXE Powder into your acrylic mixture (I use Floetrol + acrylics), then add as much powder as you like to get the desired effect.
Note: The powders thicken the acrylic mixture so add more Floetrol to help it to run smoother.
* For the strongest effect, sprinkle or toss WMA powders on top of your art WHILE wet (use a non toxic top coat like WYNN modern art. WaterFX CLEAR or resin once cured and dried)
* Free Class using Acrylics and Metallic Powders by Victoria Wynn: https://youtu.be/BBv0fp1_yec
* LUXE Metallic Powder Easy Technique! https://youtu.be/3eWVA3yRysI
For MORE Tips & Sneaky Tricks, follow Victoria Wynn on YouTube here:
If you’re ready to deep dive into Victoria Wynn’s personally innovated techniques, purchase one of her 5-Star Rated Online Courses: