WYNN modern art.
Rose Gold LUXE Powder (Metallic)
An ultra fine metallic powder with an extreme shine in a soft and elegant rose colored hue. LUXE metallic powders are perfect when seeking a luxurious effect, easily suited for stirring, sprinkling or mixing.
Developed for resin and acrylic artists.
Tips & Sneaky Tricks
Rose Gold LUXE Powder is one of six golden hues we offer for nature loving artists. It is a sophisticated powder for creating sunsets, sunrises, seascapes, galaxies, marbling and geodes.
Rose Gold LUXE Powder pairs well with 24k LUXE Powder, Amazon Reef LUXE Powder, Atlantic LUXE Powder, Peacock LUXE Powder, Kaleidoscope Flakes (‘Raven’s Wing’), Victorian Gold LUXE Crushed Mirror and Vintage Paris LUXE Crushed Mirror.
* When creating sunsets, sunrises, seascapes, galaxies, marbling and geodes, stir Rose Gold LUXE Powder into your resin for a realistic, life-like glistening sand effect.
* There is no limit or ratio to follow when adding WMA powders to resin. You decide how much you’d like depending upon how strong of an effect you want (metallic, pearl or color shift)
* Add to clear resin or pigmented resin for completely different effects, both with stunning results.
* Add a powder that matches your acrylic color somewhat closely for stunning results. For instance, add Rose Gold LUXE Powder to pink and gold acrylic palettes.
* When creating sunsets, sunrises or galaxy effects sprinkle or toss Rose Gold LUXE Powder on top of your resin for dramatic contrast and stunning beauty.
* Stir your LUXE Powder into your acrylic mixture (I use Floetrol + acrylics), then add as much powder as you like to get the desired effect.
Note: The powders thicken the acrylic mixture so add more Floetrol to help it to run smoother.
* For the strongest effect, sprinkle or toss WMA powders on top of your art WHILE wet (use a non toxic top coat like WYNN modern art. WaterFX CLEAR or resin once cured and dried)
* Free Class using Acrylics and Metallic Powders by Victoria Wynn: https://youtu.be/BBv0fp1_yec
* LUXE Metallic Powder Easy Technique! https://youtu.be/3eWVA3yRysI
For MORE Tips & Sneaky Tricks, follow Victoria Wynn on YouTube here:
If you’re ready to deep dive into Victoria Wynn’s personally innovated techniques, purchase one of her 5-Star Rated Online Courses: