WYNN modern art.
Prism LUXE Powder (Premium Color Shifting)
Imagine a crushed prism mixed with a gorgeous kaleidoscope of colors. Prism LUXE Premium Powder is a best selling WYNN modern art. powder with a light refracting effect.
It's simply gorgeous with any color palette. Developed for resin & acrylic artists
Tips & Sneaky Tricks
Prism LUXE Powder is stunning due to the color shift from silver to a shower of rainbow color bursts making it a best seller for those that create natural elements in their art. It is versatile an can be used for Northern Lights, night skies, frozen landscapes, oceans and geodes.
Prism LUXE Powder pairs well with Platinum LUXE Powder, Alaskan Sky LUXE Powder, Atlantic Blue LUXE Powder, Chantal’s Comet LUXE Powder, Velvet LUXE Powder, Nautical Navy LUXE Powder and Peacock LUXE Powder
* When creating Northern Lights, night skies, frozen landscapes, oceans and geodes, stir Prism LUXE Powder into your resin for a realistic, life-like glistening water.
* There is no limit or ratio to follow when adding WMA powders to resin. You decide how much you’d like depending upon how strong of an effect you want (metallic, pearl or color shift)
* Add to clear resin or pigmented resin for completely different effects, both with stunning results.
* Add a powder that matches your acrylic color somewhat closely for stunning results. For instance, add Prism LUXE Powder to blue or green acrylic palettes.
* Stir your LUXE Powder into your acrylic mixture (I use Floetrol + acrylics), then add as much powder as you like to get the desired effect.
Note: The powders thicken the acrylic mixture so add more Floetrol to help it to run smoother.
* For the strongest effect, sprinkle or toss WMA powders on top of your art WHILE wet (use a non toxic top coat like WYNN modern art. WaterFX CLEAR or resin once cured and dried)
* Free Class using Acrylics and Metallic Powders by Victoria Wynn: https://youtu.be/BBv0fp1_yec
* LUXE Metallic Powder Easy Technique! https://youtu.be/3eWVA3yRysI
For MORE Tips & Sneaky Tricks, follow Victoria Wynn on YouTube here:
If you’re ready to deep dive into Victoria Wynn’s personally innovated techniques, purchase one of her 5-Star Rated Online Courses: