WYNN modern art.
Sedona Sunrise LUXE Powder
Sedona Sunrise is a holographic LUXE Powder with an earthy, elegant chocolate base but when hit by a certain angle of light, you’ll see a gorgeous array of rainbow colors, similar to a rainbow you’d see under a waterfall!
Tips & Sneaky Tricks
Sedona Sunrise is perfect for Rocky beach scenes, Seascapes, sunsets, sunrises, Northern Lights, and geodes lovers due to the color shift from a champagne gold to a shower of rainbow color bursts making it a best seller for those that create natural elements in their art.
This LUXE Powder pairs well with Atlantic LUXE Powder, Nautical Navy LUXE Powder, Lagoon LUXE Powder, Chantal’s Comet LUXE Powder and Velvet LUXE Powder
🎁 Thanks to Jill Gonzales for choosing the name and winning a $50 WMA gift card
* When creating oceans, Seascapes, sunsets, sunrises, Northern Lights, and geodes, stir this new LUXE Powder into your resin for a realistic, life-like glistening effect.
* To create a Northern Lights effect, toss this new LUXE Powder on top of resin for an organic fluid look.
* There is no limit or ratio to follow when adding WMA powders to resin. You decide how much you’d like depending upon how strong of an effect you want (metallic, pearl or color shift)
* Add to clear resin or pigmented resin for completely different effects, both with stunning results.
* Add a powder that matches your acrylic color somewhat closely for stunning results. For instance, add this new LUXE Powder to tan or gold palettes.
* Stir your LUXE Powder into your acrylic mixture (I use Floetrol + acrylics), then add as much powder as you like to get the desired effect.
Note: The powders thicken the acrylic mixture so add more Floetrol to help it to run smoother.
* For the strongest effect, sprinkle or toss WMA powders on top of your art WHILE wet (use a non toxic top coat like WYNN modern art. WaterFX CLEAR or resin once cured and dried)
* Free Class using Acrylics and Metallic Powders by Victoria Wynn: https://youtu.be/BBv0fp1_yec
* LUXE Metallic Powder Easy Technique! https://youtu.be/3eWVA3yRysI
* Northern Lights & Galaxy LUXE Metallic Powders: How to Use: https://youtu.be/O5jmCsyCkGc
* Northern Lights: Behind the Scenes: https://youtu.be/u7c4pEirQlo
* How To: Northern Lights and Milky Ways: https://youtu.be/FW_5zZkN9JI
For MORE Tips & Sneaky Tricks, follow Victoria Wynn on YouTube here:
If you’re ready to deep dive into Victoria Wynn’s personally innovated techniques, purchase one of her 5-Star Rated Online Courses: