WYNN modern art.
Chantal's Comet LUXE Powder (Premium Color Shifting)
Chantal’s Comet is a best selling premium WYNN modern art. powder due to its jaw dropping color change from a soft blue to teal to a deep mysterious green when on a dark background. (On a light background, its soft and pastel).
Developed for resin and acrylic artists.
Tips & Sneaky Tricks
Chantal’s Comet LUXE Powder pairs well with Prism LUXE Powder, Sinatra LUXE Powder, Champagne LUXE Powder, Teal Island LUXE Powder, Electric LUXE Powder, Solar Purple LUXE Powder, Kaleidoscope Flakes (“Manhattan” and “North Shore”), and LUXE 3D Bubbles.
* When creating Northern Lights, galaxies, oceans, seascapes, and geodes, stir Chantal’s Comet LUXE Powder into your resin for a realistic, life-like glistening water.
* For creating Northern Lights sprinkle of toss LUXE Chantal’s Comet powder on top of resin for an organic fluid look.
* There is no limit or ratio to follow when adding WMA powders to resin. You decide how much you’d like depending upon how strong of an effect you want (metallic, pearl or color shift)
* Add to clear resin or pigmented resin for completely different effects, both with stunning results.
* Add a powder that matches your acrylic color somewhat closely for stunning results. For instance, add Chantal’s Comet LUXE Powder to blue acrylic palettes.
* Stir your LUXE Powder into your acrylic mixture (I use Floetrol + acrylics), then add as much powder as you like to get the desired effect.
Note: The powders thicken the acrylic mixture so add more Floetrol to help it to run smoother.
* For the strongest effect, sprinkle or toss WMA powders on top of your art WHILE wet (use a non toxic top coat like WYNN modern art. WaterFX CLEAR or resin once cured and dried)
* Free Class using Acrylics and Metallic Powders by Victoria Wynn: https://youtu.be/BBv0fp1_yec
* LUXE Metallic Powder Easy Technique! https://youtu.be/3eWVA3yRysI
* Northern Lights & Galaxy LUXE Metallic Powders: How to Use: https://youtu.be/O5jmCsyCkGc
* Northern Lights: Behind the Scenes: https://youtu.be/u7c4pEirQlo
* How To: Northern Lights and Milky Ways: https://youtu.be/FW_5zZkN9JI
For MORE Tips & Sneaky Tricks, follow Victoria Wynn on YouTube here:
If you’re ready to deep dive into Victoria Wynn’s personally innovated techniques, purchase one of her 5-Star Rated Online Courses: