Blood Orange LUXE Powder (Metallic)
An ultra fine, museum grade metallic powder with an extreme shine in a rich, burnt orange hue. LUXE metallic powders float like a dream in resin are perfect when seeking a luxurious effect, easily suited for stirring, sprinkling or mixing.
Developed for resin and acrylic artists.
Tips & Sneaky Tricks
Blood Orange LUXE Powder is a stunning powder for Autumn themed art, sunrise & sunsets and beautiful copper effects
Blood Orange LUXE Powder pairs well with Atlantic LUXE Power, Kaleidoscope Flakes (‘Vine St. Gold’), and Victorian Gold LUXE Crushed Mirror
* When creating Autumn themed art, vivid and/or stormy sunrises and sunsets, and geodes stir in Blood Orange LUXE Powder for a realistic, life-like effect.
* There is no limit or ratio to follow when adding WMA powders to resin. You decide how much you’d like depending upon how strong of an effect you want (metallic, pearl or color shift)
* Add to clear resin or pigmented resin for completely different effects, both with stunning results.
* Add a powder that matches your acrylic color somewhat closely for stunning results. For instance, add Blood Orange LUXE Powder to orange and red acrylic palettes.
* Stir your LUXE Powder into your acrylic mixture (I use Floetrol + acrylics), then add as much powder as you like to get the desired effect.
Note: The powders thicken the acrylic mixture so add more Floetrol to help it to run smoother.
* For the strongest effect, sprinkle or toss WMA powders on top of your art WHILE wet (use a non toxic top coat like WYNN modern art. WaterFX CLEAR or resin once cured and dried)
* Free Class using Acrylics and Metallic Powders by Victoria Wynn: https://youtu.be/BBv0fp1_yec
* LUXE Metallic Powder Easy Technique! https://youtu.be/3eWVA3yRysI
For MORE Tips & Sneaky Tricks, follow Victoria Wynn on YouTube here:
If you’re ready to deep dive into Victoria Wynn’s personally innovated techniques, purchase one of her 5-Star Rated Online Courses: