WYNN modern art.
Aurora Green LUXE Powder (Color Shifting)
Aurora Green shifts from the same bold illuminating green you see in Northern Lights to a dark night time hue as you walk by. The colors shift and play with light all day and especially come alive in dim light in the evening.
It floats beautifully in resin and stirs right into liquid acrylics without sinking.
Developed for resin & acrylic artists.
Tips & Sneaky Tricks
Aurora Green LUXE Powder is one of our realistic powders for shimmering oceans, trees, geodes, and Northern Lights lovers due to the color shift from bold luminating green you see in Northern Lights photos, to a dark nighttime hue making it a best seller for those that create natural elements in their art.
Aurora Green LUXE Powder pairs well with Prism LUXE Powder, Rose Gold LUXE Powder, Sinatra LUXE Powder, Kaleidoscope Flakes (“Manhattan” and ‘North Shore’), and LUXE 3D Bubbles.
* When creating oceans, trees, geodes, and Northern Lights, stir in Aurora Green LUXE Powder for a realistic, life-like effects.
* For creating Northern Lights or galaxies sprinkle or toss LUXE Aurora Green LUXE powder on top of resin for an organic fluid look.
* There is no limit or ratio to follow when adding WMA powders to resin. You decide how much you’d like depending upon how strong of an effect you want (metallic, pearl or color shift)
* Add to clear resin or pigmented resin for completely different effects, both with stunning results.
* Add a powder that matches your acrylic color somewhat closely for stunning results. For instance, add Aurora Green LUXE Powder to green acrylic palettes.
* Stir your LUXE Powder into your acrylic mixture (I use Floetrol + acrylics), then add as much powder as you like to get the desired effect.
Note: The powders thicken the acrylic mixture so add more Floetrol to help it to run smoother.
* For the strongest effect, sprinkle or toss WMA powders on top of your art WHILE wet (use a non toxic top coat like WYNN modern art. WaterFX CLEAR or resin once cured and dried)
* Free Class using Acrylics and Metallic Powders by Victoria Wynn: https://youtu.be/BBv0fp1_yec
* LUXE Metallic Powder Easy Technique!: https://youtu.be/3eWVA3yRysI
* Northern Lights Secrets Aurora Green: https://youtu.be/H7YGjsoItlY
* Northern Lights & Galaxy LUXE Metallic Powders: How to Use: https://youtu.be/O5jmCsyCkGc
* Northern Lights: Behind the Scenes: https://youtu.be/u7c4pEirQlo
* How To: Northern Lights and Milky Ways: https://youtu.be/FW_5zZkN9JI
For MORE Tips & Sneaky Tricks, follow Victoria Wynn on YouTube here:
If you’re ready to deep dive into Victoria Wynn’s personally innovated techniques, purchase one of her 5-Star Rated Online Courses: