WYNN modern art.
Alaskan Sky LUXE Powder (Color Shifting) FDA Cosmetic
Alaskan Sky shifts from a bold teal blue to a rainbow of colors in the perfect light as you’d see a rainbow appear in a waterfall. It is FDA Approved Cosmetic Grade for skin & body. (Think make up, Halloween, soaps, bath bombs and lotions!) Developed resin & acrylic artists.
Tips & Sneaky Tricks
Alaskan Sky LUXE Powder is a show stopping best selling powder due to it's color shift from a rich blue green to a shower of rainbow color bursts. It can be used in Northern Lights, galaxies, oceans and geode artwork. It is perfect for ocean and Northern Lights lovers!
Alaskan Sky LUXE Powder pairs well with Prism LUXE Powder, Aurora Green LUXE Powder, Borealis Blue LUXE Powder, Solar Purple LUXE Powder, Sinatra LUXE Powder and LUXE 3D Bubbles.
* When creating ocean scenes or seascapes, stir Alaskan Sky LUXE Powder into your resin for a realistic, life-like glistening effect.
* For creating Northern Lights or galaxies, sprinkle or toss LUXE Alaskan Sky powder on top of resin for an organic fluid look.
* There is no limit or ratio to follow when adding WMA powders to resin. You decide how much you’d like depending upon how strong of an effect you want (metallic, pearl or color shift)
* Add to clear resin or pigmented resin for completely different effects, both with stunning results.
* Add a powder that matches your acrylic color somewhat closely for stunning results. For instance, add Alaskan Sky LUXE Powder to blue or green acrylic palettes.
* Stir your LUXE Powder into your acrylic mixture (I use Floetrol + acrylics), then add as much powder as you like to get the desired effect.
Note: The powders thicken the acrylic mixture so add more Floetrol to help it to run smoother.
* For the strongest effect, sprinkle or toss WMA powders on top of your art WHILE wet (use a non toxic top coat like WYNN modern art. WaterFX CLEAR or resin once cured and dried)
* Free Class using Acrylics and Metallic Powders by Victoria Wynn: https://youtu.be/BBv0fp1_yec
* LUXE Metallic Powder Easy Technique! https://youtu.be/3eWVA3yRysI
* Northern Lights & Galaxy LUXE Metallic Powders: How to Use: https://youtu.be/O5jmCsyCkGc
* Northern Lights: Behind the Scenes: https://youtu.be/u7c4pEirQlo
* How To: Northern Lights and Milky Ways: https://youtu.be/FW_5zZkN9JI
For MORE Tips & Sneaky Tricks, follow Victoria Wynn on YouTube here:
If you’re ready to deep dive into Victoria Wynn’s personally innovated techniques, purchase one of her 5-Star Rated Online Courses: