WYNN modern art.
Velvet LUXE Powder (Metallic)
An ultra fine museum quality burgundy metallic powder that floats beautifully in resin with a rich, boysenberry, luscious shade to set off any piece of art. Stir in to liquid acrylics or toss right on top!
Developed for resin and acrylic artists.
MADE IN THE USA 🇺🇸
Tips & Sneaky Tricks
Velvet LUXE Powder is a decadent rich powder for nature loving artists. It is a stunning powder for creating Northern Lights, galaxies, marbling and geodes.
Velvet LUXE Powder pairs well with 24k LUXE Powder, Satin Blush LUXE Powder, Tuxedo LUXE Powder, Victorian Gold LUXE Crushed Mirror and Vintage Paris LUXE Crushed Mirror.
* When creating Northern Lights, galaxies, marbling and geodes, stir Velvet LUXE Powder into your resin for a realistic, life-like glistening beauty.
* There is no limit or ratio to follow when adding WMA powders to resin. You decide how much you’d like depending upon how strong of an effect you want (metallic, pearl or color shift)
* Add to clear resin or pigmented resin for completely different effects, both with stunning results.
* Add a powder that matches your acrylic color somewhat closely for stunning results. For instance, add Velvet LUXE Powder to maroon and purple acrylic palettes.
* When creating sunsets, sunrises or galaxy effects sprinkle or toss Velvet LUXE Powder on top of your resin for dramatic contrast and stunning beauty.
* Stir your LUXE Powder into your acrylic mixture (I use Floetrol + acrylics), then add as much powder as you like to get the desired effect.
Note: The powders thicken the acrylic mixture so add more Floetrol to help it to run smoother.
* For the strongest effect, sprinkle or toss WMA powders on top of your art WHILE wet (use a non toxic top coat like WYNN modern art. WaterFX CLEAR or resin once cured and dried)
* Free Class using Acrylics and Metallic Powders by Victoria Wynn: https://youtu.be/BBv0fp1_yec
* LUXE Metallic Powder Easy Technique! https://youtu.be/3eWVA3yRysI
For MORE Tips & Sneaky Tricks, follow Victoria Wynn on YouTube here:
If you’re ready to deep dive into Victoria Wynn’s personally innovated techniques, purchase one of her 5-Star Rated Online Courses: