WYNN modern art.
Twilight LUXE Powder (Color Shifting)
Twilight Powder Color Shifts from a deep marine blue to a striking sea green teal emulating a mysterious night sky.
Developed for resin & acrylic artists
Tips & Sneaky Tricks
Twilight LUXE Powder is a spectacular powder for night skies, galaxies and celestial skies, oceans and geodes lovers due to the color shift from a deep marine blue to a striking sea green teal emulating a mysterious night sky.
Twilight LUXE Powder pairs well with Electric LUXE Powder, Kaleidoscope Flakes (“Deep Sea” and “North Shore”), and LUXE 3D Bubbles!
* When creating night skies, galaxies and celestial skies, oceans and geodes, stir Twilight LUXE Powder into your resin for a realistic, life-like glistening sparkle.
* There is no limit or ratio to follow when adding WMA powders to resin. You decide how much you’d like depending upon how strong of an effect you want (metallic, pearl or color shift)
* Add to clear resin or pigmented resin for completely different effects, both with stunning results.
* Add a powder that matches your acrylic color somewhat closely for stunning results. For instance, add Twilight LUXE Powder to blue acrylic palettes.
* Stir your LUXE Powder into your acrylic mixture (I use Floetrol + acrylics), then add as much powder as you like to get the desired effect.
Note: The powders thicken the acrylic mixture so add more Floetrol to help it to run smoother.
* For the strongest effect, sprinkle or toss WMA powders on top of your art WHILE wet (use a non toxic top coat like WYNN modern art. WaterFX CLEAR or resin once cured and dried)
* Free Class using Acrylics and Metallic Powders by Victoria Wynn: https://youtu.be/BBv0fp1_yec
* LUXE Metallic Powder Easy Technique! https://youtu.be/3eWVA3yRysI
* Northern Lights & Galaxy LUXE Metallic Powders: How to Use: https://youtu.be/O5jmCsyCkGc
* Northern Lights: Behind the Scenes: https://youtu.be/u7c4pEirQlo
* How To: Northern Lights and Milky Ways: https://youtu.be/FW_5zZkN9JI
For MORE Tips & Sneaky Tricks, follow Victoria Wynn on YouTube here:
If you’re ready to deep dive into Victoria Wynn’s personally innovated techniques, purchase one of her 5-Star Rated Online Courses: