Tuxedo Black LUXE Powder (Metallic)
An elegant true black ultra fine metallic powder that floats beautifully in resin with a bold, solid black appearance. LUXE metallic powders are perfect when seeking a luxurious effect, easily suited for stirring, sprinkling or mixing in liquid acrylics or resin.
Developed for resin and acrylic artists.
MADE IN THE USA 🇺🇸
Featured Geode Artist: Phoenix Flow Art (Michelle Evans)
Tips & Sneaky Tricks
Tuxedo LUXE Powder is elegant, silky powder that is a striking for contrasts, night skies, moody deep seas, and geodes.
Tuxedo LUXE Powder pairs well with 24k LUXE Powder, Prism LUXE Powder
* When creating beach night skies, moody deep seas, and geodes, stir Tuxedo LUXE Powder into your resin for a realistic, life-like glistening effect.
* There is no limit or ratio to follow when adding WMA powders to resin. You decide how much you’d like depending upon how strong of an effect you want (metallic, pearl or color shift)
* Add to clear resin or pigmented resin for completely different effects, both with stunning results.
* Add a powder that matches your acrylic color somewhat closely for stunning results. For instance, add Tuxedo LUXE Powder to black or gold acrylic palettes.
* Stir your LUXE Powder into your acrylic mixture (I use Floetrol + acrylics), then add as much powder as you like to get the desired effect.
Note: The powders thicken the acrylic mixture so add more Floetrol to help it to run smoother.
* For the strongest effect, sprinkle or toss WMA powders on top of your art WHILE wet (use a non toxic top coat like WYNN modern art. WaterFX CLEAR or resin once cured and dried)
* Free Class using Acrylics and Metallic Powders by Victoria Wynn: https://youtu.be/BBv0fp1_yec
* LUXE Metallic Powder Easy Technique! https://youtu.be/3eWVA3yRysI
For MORE Tips & Sneaky Tricks, follow Victoria Wynn on YouTube here:
If you’re ready to deep dive into Victoria Wynn’s personally innovated techniques, purchase one of her 5-Star Rated Online Courses: