WYNN modern art.
Solar Purple LUXE Powder (Color Shifting)
Solar Purple shifts from a deep, mysterious purple to a dark green to create depth along with your bolder shades making it a perfect companion to your northern lights collection of LUXE powders.
Developed for resin & acrylic artists.
Tips & Sneaky Tricks
Solar Purple LUXE Powder is stunning in Northern Lights, galaxies, and geode pieces.
It pairs well with Prism LUXE Powder, Aurora Green LUXE Powder, Borealis Blue LUXE Powder, Fire Rainbow LUXE Powder and LUXE 3D Bubbles.
* When creating Northern Lights, galaxies, and geodes, stir Solar Purple LUXE Powder into your resin for a realistic, life-like glistening effect.
* For creating Northern Lights sprinkle of toss LUXE Solar Purple powder on top of resin for an organic fluid look.
* There is no limit or ratio to follow when adding WMA powders to resin. You decide how much you’d like depending upon how strong of an effect you want (metallic, pearl or color shift)
* Add to clear resin or pigmented resin for completely different effects, both with stunning results.
* Add a powder that matches your acrylic color somewhat closely for stunning results. For instance, add Solar Purple LUXE Powder to purple acrylic palettes.
* Stir your LUXE Powder into your acrylic mixture (I use Floetrol + acrylics), then add as much powder as you like to get the desired effect.
Note: The powders thicken the acrylic mixture so add more Floetrol to help it to run smoother.
* For the strongest effect, sprinkle or toss WMA powders on top of your art WHILE wet (use a non toxic top coat like WYNN modern art. WaterFX CLEAR or resin once cured and dried)
* Free Class using Acrylics and Metallic Powders by Victoria Wynn: https://youtu.be/BBv0fp1_yec
* LUXE Metallic Powder Easy Technique! https://youtu.be/3eWVA3yRysI
* Northern Lights & Galaxy LUXE Metallic Powders: How to Use: https://youtu.be/O5jmCsyCkGc
* Northern Lights: Behind the Scenes: https://youtu.be/u7c4pEirQlo
* How To: Northern Lights and Milky Ways: https://youtu.be/FW_5zZkN9JI
For MORE Tips & Sneaky Tricks, follow Victoria Wynn on YouTube here:
If you’re ready to deep dive into Victoria Wynn’s personally innovated techniques, purchase one of her 5-Star Rated Online Courses: