WYNN modern art.
Snow Angel LUXE Powder (Metallic)
An ultra fine metallic powder that sprinkles like glistening, white, freshly fallen snow and floats like a dream in resin! Snow Angel has a sparkle without any color shift. Its icy, its frosty and its elegant! Developed for resin and acrylic artists.
Swipe pics to see a video of how Michelle Evans of Phoenix Flow Art uses Snow Angel in a resin geode!
Tips & Sneaky Tricks
Snow Angel LUXE Powder is a luxuriously pure white ideal for snowcapped mountains and trees, snowy landscapes, angelic wings, geodes, and delicate marbling.
Snow Angel LUXE Powder pairs well with Atlantic LUXE Powder, Prism LUXE Powder, Platinum LUXE Powder, Kaleidoscope Flakes (‘North Shore’ and ‘Manhattan’), Black Diamond LUXE Crushed Mirror and Cobalt LUXE Crushed Mirror.
* When creating snowcapped mountains and trees, snowy landscapes, angelic wings, and geodes, stir Snow Angel LUXE Powder into your resin for a realistic, life-like glistening effect.
* There is no limit or ratio to follow when adding WMA powders to resin. You decide how much you’d like depending upon how strong of an effect you want (metallic, pearl or color shift)
* Add to clear resin or pigmented resin for completely different effects, both with stunning results.
* Add a powder that matches your acrylic color somewhat closely for stunning results. For instance, add Snow Angel LUXE Powder to white acrylic palettes.
* Stir your LUXE Powder into your acrylic mixture (I use Floetrol + acrylics), then add as much powder as you like to get the desired effect.
Note: The powders thicken the acrylic mixture so add more Floetrol to help it to run smoother.
* For the strongest effect, sprinkle or toss WMA powders on top of your art WHILE wet (use a non toxic top coat like WYNN modern art. WaterFX CLEAR or resin once cured and dried)
* Free Class using Acrylics and Metallic Powders by Victoria Wynn: https://youtu.be/BBv0fp1_yec
* LUXE Metallic Powder Easy Technique! https://youtu.be/3eWVA3yRysI
For MORE Tips & Sneaky Tricks, follow Victoria Wynn on YouTube here:
If you’re ready to deep dive into Victoria Wynn’s personally innovated techniques, purchase one of her 5-Star Rated Online Courses: