WYNN modern art.
Sea Foam LUXE Powder (Metallic)
An ultra fine metallic powder in a gentle shade of soft and soothing green reminiscent of the ocean. Floats beautifully in resin and stirs into liquid acrylics or just sprinkle on top!
LUXE metallic powders are perfect when seeking a luxurious effect, easily suited for stirring, sprinkling or mixing and float like a dream in resin!
Developed for resin and acrylic artists.
Tips & Sneaky Tricks
Sea Foam LUXE Powder is a soft green hue perfect for beaches, water lapping upon the shore, ocean waves and sea foam spray, Spring foliage, geodes and marbling for nature inspire artists.
Sea Foam LUXE Powder pairs well with Mermaid LUXE Powder, Champagne LUXE Powder, Bronze LUXE Powder, Opal 2.0 LUXE Powder, Kaleidoscope Flakes (‘Raven’s Wing’), and Antique LUXE Crushed Mirror.
* When creating beaches, water lapping upon the shore, ocean waves and sea foam spray, Spring foliage, and geodes, stir Sea Foam LUXE Powder into your resin for a realistic, life-like glistening effect.
* There is no limit or ratio to follow when adding WMA powders to resin. You decide how much you’d like depending upon how strong of an effect you want (metallic, pearl or color shift)
* Add to clear resin or pigmented resin for completely different effects, both with stunning results.
* Add a powder that matches your acrylic color somewhat closely for stunning results. For instance, add Sea Foam LUXE Powder to green acrylic palettes.
* Stir your LUXE Powder into your acrylic mixture (I use Floetrol + acrylics), then add as much powder as you like to get the desired effect.
Note: The powders thicken the acrylic mixture so add more Floetrol to help it to run smoother.
* For the strongest effect, sprinkle or toss WMA powders on top of your art WHILE wet (use a non toxic top coat like WYNN modern art. WaterFX CLEAR or resin once cured and dried)
* Free Class using Acrylics and Metallic Powders by Victoria Wynn: https://youtu.be/BBv0fp1_yec
* LUXE Metallic Powder Easy Technique! https://youtu.be/3eWVA3yRysI
For MORE Tips & Sneaky Tricks, follow Victoria Wynn on YouTube here:
If you’re ready to deep dive into Victoria Wynn’s personally innovated techniques, purchase one of her 5-Star Rated Online Courses: