WYNN modern art.
Platinum LUXE Powder for Art (Metallic)
An ultra fine metallic powder that has a deeper, more beautiful shine than silver. Platinum sets off any piece with a classy touch. LUXE metallic powders are perfect when seeking a luxurious effect, easily suited for stirring, sprinkling or mixing.
Developed for resin and acrylic artists.
Tips & Sneaky Tricks
Platinum LUXE Powder is a gorgeous silver tone that is versatile and can be used for night skies, frosted tundra, Northern Lights, galaxies, and geodes for nature loving artists.
Platinum LUXE Powder pairs well with Atlantic LUXE Powder, Kaleidoscope Flakes (‘North Shore’ and ‘Manhattan’), Clear Silver LUXE Crushed Mirror and LUXE Diamond Chips.
* When creating night skies, frosted tundra, Northern Lights, galaxies, and geodes, stir Platinum LUXE Powder into your resin for a realistic, life-like glistening effect.
* There is no limit or ratio to follow when adding WMA powders to resin. You decide how much you’d like depending upon how strong of an effect you want (metallic, pearl or color shift)
* Add to clear resin or pigmented resin for completely different effects, both with stunning results.
* Add a powder that matches your acrylic color somewhat closely for stunning results. For instance, add Platinum LUXE Powder to white and silver acrylic palettes.
* When creating sunsets, sunrises or galaxy effects sprinkle or toss Platinum LUXE Powder on top of your resin for dramatic contrast and stunning beauty.
* Stir your LUXE Powder into your acrylic mixture (I use Floetrol + acrylics), then add as much powder as you like to get the desired effect.
Note: The powders thicken the acrylic mixture so add more Floetrol to help it to run smoother.
* For the strongest effect, sprinkle or toss WMA powders on top of your art WHILE wet (use a non toxic top coat like WYNN modern art. WaterFX CLEAR or resin once cured and dried)
* Free Class using Acrylics and Metallic Powders by Victoria Wynn: https://youtu.be/BBv0fp1_yec
* LUXE Metallic Powder Easy Technique! https://youtu.be/3eWVA3yRysI
For MORE Tips & Sneaky Tricks, follow Victoria Wynn on YouTube here:
If you’re ready to deep dive into Victoria Wynn’s personally innovated techniques, purchase one of her 5-Star Rated Online Courses: