WYNN modern art.
Pink Diamonds LUXE Powder (Premium Color Shifting)
Pink Diamonds is a Premium LUXE Powder due to its luxurious shimmering rainbow effect similar to what you'd see under a waterfall with hints of electric lavender and a soft, ballet pink base color.
Tips & Sneaky Tricks
Pink Diamonds LUXE Powder is perfect for Northern Lights, elegant abstract work and geodes
It pairs well with Atlantic LUXE Powder, Nautical Navy LUXE Powder, Lagoon LUXE Powder, Chantal’s Comet LUXE Powder, Velvet LUXE Powder and Mermaid LUXE Powder
* When creating sunsets, sunrises, Northern Lights, and geodes, stir Pink Diamonds LUXE Powder into your resin for a realistic, life-like glistening effect.
* For creating Northern Lights sprinkle or toss on top of resin for an organic fluid look.
* There is no limit or ratio to follow when adding WMA powders to resin. You decide how much you’d like depending upon how strong of an effect you want (metallic, pearl or color shift)
* Add to clear resin or pigmented resin for completely different effects, both with stunning results.
* Add a powder that matches your acrylic color somewhat closely for stunning results. For instance, add Pink Diamonds LUXE Powder to tan or gold palettes.
* Stir your LUXE Powder into your acrylic mixture (I use Floetrol + acrylics), then add as much powder as you like to get the desired effect.
Note: The powders thicken the acrylic mixture so add more Floetrol to help it to run smoother.
* For the strongest effect, sprinkle or toss WMA powders on top of your art WHILE wet (use a non toxic top coat like WYNN modern art. WaterFX CLEAR or resin once cured and dried)
* Free Class using Acrylics and Metallic Powders by Victoria Wynn: https://youtu.be/BBv0fp1_yec
* LUXE Metallic Powder Easy Technique! https://youtu.be/3eWVA3yRysI
* Northern Lights & Galaxy LUXE Metallic Powders: How to Use: https://youtu.be/O5jmCsyCkGc
* Northern Lights: Behind the Scenes: https://youtu.be/u7c4pEirQlo
* How To: Northern Lights and Milky Ways: https://youtu.be/FW_5zZkN9JI
For MORE Tips & Sneaky Tricks, follow Victoria Wynn on YouTube here:
If you’re ready to deep dive into Victoria Wynn’s personally innovated techniques, purchase one of her 5-Star Rated Online Courses: