WYNN modern art.
Fuchsia Bloom LUXE Powder (Color Shifting)
Fuchsia Bloom is like a tropical flower with its bold, “make ya wanna dance” pink and blue hues. It shifts from a striking pink/ magenta to an electrifying blue/purple.
Tips & Sneaky Tricks
Fuchsia Bloom LUXE Powder is stunning for deep dark twilight sunsets, galaxies, celestial skies, and geodes due to the color shift from deep violet to electrifying purple & blues making it a best seller for those that create natural elements in their art.
Fuchsia Bloom LUXE Powder pairs well with Prism LUXE Powder, Pixie Wing LUXE Powder, Cobalt LUXE Crushed Mirror and LUXE 3D Bubbles.
* When creating deep dark twilight sunsets, galaxies, celestial skies and geodes, stir Fuchsia Bloom LUXE Powder into your resin for a realistic, life-like shimmering effect.
* There is no limit or ratio to follow when adding WMA powders to resin. You decide how much you’d like depending upon how strong of an effect you want (metallic, pearl or color shift)
* Add to clear resin or pigmented resin for completely different effects, both with stunning results.
* Add a powder that matches your acrylic color somewhat closely for stunning results. For instance, add Fuchsia Bloom LUXE Powder to blue or purple acrylic palettes.
* Stir your LUXE Powder into your acrylic mixture (I use Floetrol + acrylics), then add as much powder as you like to get the desired effect.
Note: The powders thicken the acrylic mixture so add more Floetrol to help it to run smoother.
* For the strongest effect, sprinkle or toss WMA powders on top of your art WHILE wet (use a non toxic top coat like WYNN modern art. WaterFX CLEAR or resin once cured and dried)
* Free Class using Acrylics and Metallic Powders by Victoria Wynn: https://youtu.be/BBv0fp1_yec
* LUXE Metallic Powder Easy Technique! https://youtu.be/3eWVA3yRysI
* Northern Lights & Galaxy LUXE Metallic Powders: How to Use: https://youtu.be/O5jmCsyCkGc
* Northern Lights: Behind the Scenes: https://youtu.be/u7c4pEirQlo
* How To: Northern Lights and Milky Ways: https://youtu.be/FW_5zZkN9JI
For MORE Tips & Sneaky Tricks, follow Victoria Wynn on YouTube here:
If you’re ready to deep dive into Victoria Wynn’s personally innovated techniques, purchase one of her 5-Star Rated Online Courses: