WYNN modern art.
Firefly LUXE Powder (Color Shifting)
Firefly shifts from black to a deep, royal purple with an effect appearing as if lit up by electricity. Since we create these in the WYNN modern art. color lab, you won't find our powders anywhere else!
Developed for resin & acrylic artists
Tips & Sneaky Tricks
Firefly LUXE Powder is a spectacular color for night skies, galaxies and celestial skies, oceans and geodes lovers due to the color shift that makes this powder look like it is lighting up!
Firefly LUXE Powder pairs well with Electric LUXE Power, Twilight Electric LUXE Powder, Pixie Wing LUXE Powder, Electric LUXE Powder, Prism LUXE Powder, Sinatra LUXE Powder, Nautical Navy LUXE Powder, Velvet LUXE Powder, Kaleidoscope Flakes (“Manhattan” and “Vine St. Gold”), and LUXE 3D Bubbles.
* When creating night skies, galaxies and celestial skies, oceans and geodes, stir Firefly LUXE Powder into your resin for a realistic, life-like glistening effect.
* There is no limit or ratio to follow when adding WMA powders to resin. You decide how much you’d like depending upon how strong of an effect you want (metallic, pearl or color shift)
* Add to clear resin or pigmented resin for completely different effects, both with stunning results.
* Add a powder that matches your acrylic color somewhat closely for stunning results. For instance, add Firefly LUXE Powder to blue acrylic palettes.
* Stir your LUXE Powder into your acrylic mixture (I use Floetrol + acrylics), then add as much powder as you like to get the desired effect.
Note: The powders thicken the acrylic mixture so add more Floetrol to help it to run smoother.
* For the strongest effect, sprinkle or toss WMA powders on top of your art WHILE wet (use a non toxic top coat like WYNN modern art. WaterFX CLEAR or resin once cured and dried)
* Free Class using Acrylics and Metallic Powders by Victoria Wynn: https://youtu.be/BBv0fp1_yec
* LUXE Metallic Powder Easy Technique! https://youtu.be/3eWVA3yRysI
* Northern Lights & Galaxy LUXE Metallic Powders: How to Use: https://youtu.be/O5jmCsyCkGc
* Northern Lights: Behind the Scenes: https://youtu.be/u7c4pEirQlo
* How To: Northern Lights and Milky Ways: https://youtu.be/FW_5zZkN9JI
For MORE Tips & Sneaky Tricks, follow Victoria Wynn on YouTube here:
If you’re ready to deep dive into Victoria Wynn’s personally innovated techniques, purchase one of her 5-Star Rated Online Courses: