WYNN modern art.
Fire Rainbow LUXE Powder (Color Shifting)
On rare occasion, during a Northern Lights show you’ll see something called a “fire rainbow”. This striking LUXE Powder has a bold red & orange fiery effect on black and a purple/green/blue shimmering rainbow effect when placed on blues & greens.
It floats beautifully in resin and stirs right into liquid acrylics without sinking.
Developed for resin & acrylic artists
🔥 🌈 SEE Fire Rainbow at work here:
MADE IN THE USA 🇺🇸
Tips & Sneaky Tricks
Fire Rainbow LUXE Powder is perfect for Northern Lights and geode lovers due to the color shift from a bold red & orange fiery effect on BLACK and a purple/green/blue shimmering rainbow effect when placed on navy blue or dark purple acrylic or resin.
Fire Rainbow LUXE Powder pairs well with Prism LUXE Powder, Aurora Green LUXE Powder, Opal 2.0 LUXE Powder, Sinatra LUXE Powder, Kaleidoscope Flakes (Manhattan and ‘Vine St. Gold’), and LUXE 3D Bubbles.
* When creating Northern Lights, galaxies, and geodes, stir Fire Rainbow LUXE Powder into your resin for a realistic, life-like glistening effect.
* For creating Northern Lights sprinkle of toss LUXE Fire Rainbow powder on top of resin for an organic fluid look.
* There is no limit or ratio to follow when adding WMA powders to resin. You decide how much you’d like depending upon how strong of an effect you want (metallic, pearl or color shift)
* Add to clear resin or pigmented resin for completely different effects, both with stunning results.
* Add a powder that matches your acrylic color somewhat closely for stunning results. For instance, add Fire Rainbow LUXE Powder to black, navy, deep purple acrylic palettes.
* Stir your LUXE Powder into your acrylic mixture (I use Floetrol + acrylics), then add as much powder as you like to get the desired effect.
Note: The powders thicken the acrylic mixture so add more Floetrol to help it to run smoother.
* For the strongest effect, sprinkle or toss WMA powders on top of your art WHILE wet (use a non toxic top coat like WYNN modern art. WaterFX CLEAR or resin once cured and dried)
* Free Class using Acrylics and Metallic Powders by Victoria Wynn: https://youtu.be/BBv0fp1_yec
* LUXE Metallic Powder Easy Technique! https://youtu.be/3eWVA3yRysI
* Northern Lights & Galaxy LUXE Metallic Powders: How to Use: https://youtu.be/O5jmCsyCkGc
* Northern Lights: Behind the Scenes: https://youtu.be/u7c4pEirQlo
* How To: Northern Lights and Milky Ways: https://youtu.be/FW_5zZkN9JI
For MORE Tips & Sneaky Tricks, follow Victoria Wynn on YouTube here:
If you’re ready to deep dive into Victoria Wynn’s personally innovated techniques, purchase one of her 5-Star Rated Online Courses: