WYNN modern art.
Borealis Blue LUXE Powder (Premium Color Shifting)
Borealis Blue is a Premium LUXE Powder due to its shift from teal greens to dark blues as if lit up by electricity. It sparkles both in the day and night as you walk by and dances along with the light with a slight rainbow effect!
Developed for resin & acrylic artists.
Tips & Sneaky Tricks
Borealis Blue LUXE Powder is stunning in Northern Lights, galaxies, oceans, and geode pieces. It is perfect for ocean and Northern Lights lovers due to the color shift from teal greens to dark blues as if lit up by electricity making it a best seller for those that create natural elements in their art.
Borealis Blue LUXE Powder pairs well with Prism LUXE Powder, Aurora Green LUXE Powder, Solar Purple LUXE Powder, Rose Gold LUXE Powder, Sinatra LUXE Powder, Chantal’s Comet LUXE Powder, Kaleidoscope Flakes (“Manhattan”, ‘Vine St. Gold’, and ‘Deep Sea’), and LUXE 3D Bubbles.
* When creating Northern Lights, galaxies, oceans, and geodes, stir Borealis Blue LUXE Powder into your resin for a realistic, life-like glistening water.
* For creating Northern Lights sprinkle of toss LUXE Borealis Blue powder on top of resin for an organic fluid look.
* There is no limit or ratio to follow when adding WMA powders to resin. You decide how much you’d like depending upon how strong of an effect you want (metallic, pearl or color shift)
* Add to clear resin or pigmented resin for completely different effects, both with stunning results.
* Add a powder that matches your acrylic color somewhat closely for stunning results. For instance, add Borealis Blue LUXE Powder to blue acrylic palettes.
* Stir your LUXE Powder into your acrylic mixture (I use Floetrol + acrylics), then add as much powder as you like to get the desired effect.
Note: The powders thicken the acrylic mixture so add more Floetrol to help it to run smoother.
* For the strongest effect, sprinkle or toss WMA powders on top of your art WHILE wet (use a non toxic top coat like WYNN modern art. WaterFX CLEAR or resin once cured and dried)
* Free Class using Acrylics and Metallic Powders by Victoria Wynn: https://youtu.be/BBv0fp1_yec
* LUXE Metallic Powder Easy Technique! https://youtu.be/3eWVA3yRysI
* Northern Lights & Galaxy LUXE Metallic Powders: How to Use: https://youtu.be/O5jmCsyCkGc
* Northern Lights: Behind the Scenes: https://youtu.be/u7c4pEirQlo
* How To: Northern Lights and Milky Ways: https://youtu.be/FW_5zZkN9JI
For MORE Tips & Sneaky Tricks, follow Victoria Wynn on YouTube here:
If you’re ready to deep dive into Victoria Wynn’s personally innovated techniques, purchase one of her 5-Star Rated Online Courses: