WYNN modern art.
Atlantic LUXE Powder for Art (Metallic)
An ultra fine metallic powder with an extreme shine in a rich, deep ocean blue hue. Atlantic is darker than our "Royal" and a touch lighter than our "Nautical Navy" powders.
Developed for resin and acrylic artists.
Tips & Sneaky Tricks
Atlantic LUXE Powder is one of our most versatile and realistic powders for majestic oceans, seascapes, beach scenes, night skies, Northern Lights, icy terrain, and geode lovers due to the deep blue hue it has.
Atlantic LUXE Powder pairs well with Cosmic Rain LUXE Powder, Opal 2.0 LUXE Powder, Mermaid LUXE Powder, Prism LUXE Powder, Kaleidoscope Flakes (‘Vine St. Gold’), French Caramel LUXE Crushed Mirror, Cobalt LUXE Crushed Mirror, and LUXE 3D Bubbles.
* When creating oceans, seascapes, beach scenes, night skies, Northern Lights, icy terrains, and geodes, stir in Atlantic LUXE Powder for a realistic effect.
* There is no limit or ratio to follow when adding WMA powders to resin. You decide how much you’d like depending upon how strong of an effect you want (metallic, pearl or color shift)
* Add to clear resin or pigmented resin for completely different effects, both with stunning results.
* Add a powder that matches your acrylic color somewhat closely for stunning results. For instance, add Atlantic LUXE Powder to blue acrylic palettes.
* Stir your LUXE Powder into your acrylic mixture (I use Floetrol + acrylics), then add as much powder as you like to get the desired effect.
Note: The powders thicken the acrylic mixture so add more Floetrol to help it to run smoother.
* For the strongest effect, sprinkle or toss WMA powders on top of your art WHILE wet (use a non toxic top coat like WYNN modern art. WaterFX CLEAR or resin once cured and dried)
* Free Class using Acrylics and Metallic Powders by Victoria Wynn: https://youtu.be/BBv0fp1_yec
* LUXE Metallic Powder Easy Technique!: https://youtu.be/3eWVA3yRysI
* Northern Lights & Galaxy LUXE Metallic Powders: How to Use: https://youtu.be/O5jmCsyCkGc
* Northern Lights: Behind the Scenes: https://youtu.be/u7c4pEirQlo
* How To: Northern Lights and Milky Ways: https://youtu.be/FW_5zZkN9JI
For MORE Tips & Sneaky Tricks, follow Victoria Wynn on YouTube here:
If you’re ready to deep dive into Victoria Wynn’s personally innovated techniques, purchase one of her 5-Star Rated Online Courses: