WYNN modern art.
Abalone LUXE Powder (Pearl)
An ultra fine powder with a spearmint hue reminiscent of an abalone shell.
Our Pearl powders feature a luxuriously silky sheen.
Developed for resin and acrylic artists.
Tips & Sneaky Tricks
Abalone LUXE Powder pairs well with Baby Blue LUXE Powder, Peacock LUXE Powder, Mermaid LUXE Powder, Kaleidoscope Flakes (‘Vine St.’), and Antique LUXE Crushed Mirror.
* When creating ocean scenes or seascapes, stir Abalone LUXE Powder into your resin for a realistic, life-like glistening water cresting on the shore effect.
* There is no limit or ratio to follow when adding WMA powders to resin. You decide how much you’d like depending upon how strong of an effect you desire (metallic, pearl or color shift)
* Add to clear resin or pigmented resin for completely different effects, both with stunning results.
* FREE Resin Tutorial and Review (WYNN modern art. Pearl Powders): https://youtu.be/4dgHGB5wuPo
* Add a powder that matches your acrylic color somewhat closely for stunning results. For instance, add Abalone LUXE Powder to light green acrylic palettes.
* Stir your LUXE Powder into your acrylic mixture (I use Floetrol + acrylics), then add as much powder as you like to get the desired effect.
Note: The powders thicken the acrylic mixture so add more Floetrol to help it to run smoother.
* For the strongest effect, sprinkle or toss WMA powders on top of your art WHILE wet (use a non toxic top coat like WYNN modern art. WaterFX CLEAR or resin once cured and dried)
For MORE Tips & Sneaky Tricks, follow Victoria Wynn on YouTube here:
If you’re ready to deep dive into Victoria Wynn’s personally innovated techniques, purchase one of her 5-Star Rated Online Courses: