WYNN modern art.
24K LUXE Powder (Metallic)
An ultra fine metallic powder with an extreme shine in a "wedding band", golden hue. LUXE metallic powders are perfect when seeking a luxurious effect, easily suited for stirring, sprinkling or mixing.
Developed for resin and acrylic artists.
Tips & Sneaky Tricks
24k LUXE Powder is one of the six radiant golden hues we offer for nature loving artists. It is a stunning powder for creating sunsets, sunrises, Northern Lights, galaxies, geodes and artwork that includes sand.
24k LUXE Powder pairs well with Atlantic LUXE Powder, Velvet LUXE Powder and Peach Mimosa LUXE Crushed Mirror
* When creating beach scenes, seashores, sunsets, sunrises, Northern Lights, galaxies, and geodes, stir 24k LUXE Powder into your resin for a realistic, life-like glistening effect.
* When creating sunsets, sunrises, Northern Lights or galaxy effects sprinkle or toss 24k LUXE Powder on top of your resin for dramatic contrast and stunning beauty.
* There is no limit or ratio to follow when adding WMA powders to resin. You decide how much you’d like depending upon how strong an effect you desire (metallic, pearl or color shift)
* Add to clear resin or pigmented resin for completely different effects, both with stunning results.
* Add a powder that matches your acrylic color somewhat closely for stunning results. For instance, add 24k LUXE Powder to tan, beige, or gold acrylics.
* When creating sunsets, sunrises, Northern Lights or galaxy effects sprinkle or toss 24k LUXE Powder on top of your acrylic for dramatic contrast.
* Stir your LUXE Powder into your acrylic mixture (I use Floetrol + acrylics), then add as much powder as you like to get the desired effect.
Note: The powders thicken the acrylic mixture so add more Floetrol to help it to run smoother.
* For the strongest effect, sprinkle or toss WMA powders on top of your art WHILE wet (use a non toxic top coat like WYNN modern art. WaterFX CLEAR or resin once cured and dried)
* Free Class using Acrylics and Metallic Powders by Victoria Wynn: https://youtu.be/BBv0fp1_yec
* LUXE Metallic Powder Easy Technique! https://youtu.be/3eWVA3yRysI
* Northern Lights & Galaxy LUXE Metallic Powders: How to Use: https://youtu.be/O5jmCsyCkGc
* Northern Lights: Behind the Scenes: https://youtu.be/u7c4pEirQlo
* How To: Northern Lights and Milky Ways: https://youtu.be/FW_5zZkN9JI
For MORE Tips & Sneaky Tricks, follow Victoria Wynn on YouTube here:
If you’re ready to deep dive into Victoria Wynn’s personally innovated techniques, purchase one of her 5-Star Rated Online Courses: