WYNN modern art.
(Save 50%) Electric LUXE Powder (Color Shifting)
Electric LUXE Powder has an electric/ iridescent effect when it hits resin or paint. I
It shifts from completely invisible to an electrifying blue/purple shade of what looks like lightning when it hits the light just perfectly!
Tips & Sneaky Tricks
Electric LUXE Powder is an exquisite color shift that adds a lightening effect to skies or bioluminescence to oceans. It can be used in Northern Lights, galaxies, oceans, geodes and marbled into your fluid art.
It is perfect for ocean and celestial sky lovers due to the color shift from white to an electrifying blue/purple shade of lightning on dark background, and a soft and pastel glowing lavender on a light background, making it a best seller for those that create natural elements in their art.
Electric LUXE Powder pairs well with Atlantic LUXE Powder, Nautical Navy LUXE Powder, Chantal’s Comet LUXE Powder, Kaleidoscope Flakes (“Deep Sea”, “North Shore”, and “Hepburn Blue”), Black Diamond LUXE Crushed Mirror, Cobalt LUXE Crushed Mirror and LUXE 3D Bubbles.
* When creating Northern Lights, galaxies, oceans, stir Electric LUXE Powder into your resin for a realistic, life-like bioluminescence.
* For creating Northern Lights or bioluminescent waters sprinkle of toss LUXE Electric powder on top of resin for an organic fluid look.
* There is no limit or ratio to follow when adding WMA powders to resin. You decide how much you’d like depending upon how strong of an effect you want (metallic, pearl or color shift)
* Add to clear resin or pigmented resin for completely different effects, both with stunning results.
* Add a powder that matches your acrylic color somewhat closely for stunning results. For instance, add Electric LUXE Powder to blue, purple or white acrylic palettes.
* Stir your LUXE Powder into your acrylic mixture (I use Floetrol + acrylics), then add as much powder as you like to get the desired effect.
Note: The powders thicken the acrylic mixture so add more Floetrol to help it to run smoother.
* For the strongest effect, sprinkle or toss WMA powders on top of your art WHILE wet (use a non toxic top coat like WYNN modern art. WaterFX CLEAR or resin once cured and dried)
* Free Class using Acrylics and Metallic Powders by Victoria Wynn: https://youtu.be/BBv0fp1_yec
* LUXE Metallic Powder Easy Technique! https://youtu.be/3eWVA3yRysI
* Northern Lights & Galaxy LUXE Metallic Powders: How to Use: https://youtu.be/O5jmCsyCkGc
* Northern Lights: Behind the Scenes: https://youtu.be/u7c4pEirQlo
* How To: Northern Lights and Milky Ways: https://youtu.be/FW_5zZkN9JI
For MORE Tips & Sneaky Tricks, follow Victoria Wynn on YouTube here:
If you’re ready to deep dive into Victoria Wynn’s personally innovated techniques, purchase one of her 5-Star Rated Online Courses: