WYNN modern art.
Victoria’s Kitchen Sink (Surprise in a Bag!)
“Victoria’s Kitchen Sink” is a LUXE Powder mixture in an array of premium colors NEVER LAUNCHED.
They’re left over from my innovations making it an 8oz. bag filled with MULTIPLE -never seen before -stunning colors!
I never expected my kitchen sink bags to be best sellers but customers love the surprise that comes in each bag.
Many customers pour directly from the bag due to the beautiful “parfait of layers” each bag comes with!
👇See an example up close & personal!
Each “Victoria’s Kitchen Sink” 8oz. bag is unique! (📷 The featured Image is just one of many variations)
8 ounces of holographic shimmer, touches of blue or teal and a color shift! The rest is a surprise!
The pigments used are our premium WYNN modern art. powders leftover from lots of trial and error in the WMA color lab!
Tips & Sneaky Tricks
* When creating ocean scenes or seascapes, add Victoria’s Kitchen Sink LUXE Powder into your resin for a realistic, life-like glistening effects.
* For creating Northern Lights or galaxies, sprinkle or toss Victoria’s Kitchen Sink powder on top of resin for an organic fluid look.
* 👉There is no limit or ratio to follow when adding WMA powders to resin. You decide how much you’d like depending upon how strong of an effect you want (metallic, pearl or color shift)
* Add to clear resin or pigmented resin for completely different effects, both with stunning results!
* Stir your LUXE Powder into your acrylic mixture (I use Floetrol + acrylics), then add as much powder as you like to get the desired effect.
Note: The powders thicken the acrylic mixture so add more Floetrol to help it to run smoother.
* For the strongest effect, sprinkle or toss WMA powders on top of your art WHILE wet (use a non toxic top coat like WYNN modern art. WaterFX CLEAR or resin once cured and dried)
* Free Class using Acrylics and Metallic Powders by Victoria Wynn: https://youtu.be/BBv0fp1_yec
* LUXE Metallic Powder Easy Technique! https://youtu.be/3eWVA3yRysI
* Northern Lights & Galaxy LUXE Metallic Powders: How to Use: https://youtu.be/O5jmCsyCkGc
* Northern Lights: Behind the Scenes https://youtu.be/u7c4pEirQlo
* How To: Northern Lights and Milky Ways: https://youtu.be/FW_5zZkN9JI
For MORE Tips & Sneaky Tricks, follow Victoria Wynn on YouTube here:
If you’re ready to deep dive into Victoria Wynn’s personally innovated techniques, purchase one of her 5-Star Rated Online Courses: