WYNN modern art.
Saturn's Rings LUXE Powder (Color Shifting)
Get wow’d by a dramatic shift from champagne golds to copper to soft green when stirred into black pigmented resin or sprinkled on black paint! For a shimmering lemon look, stir it into clear resin for a gorgeous trick to a fresh and rare color! Developed for resin & acrylic artists
Tips & Sneaky Tricks
Saturn’s Rings LUXE Powder is one of our most unique color shifting powders for Northern Lights, galaxies and geode lovers due to the color shift from champagne golds to luxurious copper to a soft green.
Saturn’s Rings LUXE Powder pairs well with Antique LUXE Crushed Mirror and Victorian Gold Crushed Mirror.
* When creating Northern Lights, galaxies and geodes, stir Saturn’s Rings LUXE Powder into your resin for a realistic, life-like glistening effects.
* For creating Northern Lights sprinkle of toss LUXE Saturn’s Rings powder on top of resin for an organic fluid look.
* There is no limit or ratio to follow when adding WMA powders to resin. You decide how much you’d like depending upon how strong of an effect you want (metallic, pearl or color shift)
* Add to clear resin or pigmented resin for completely different effects, both with stunning results.
* Add a powder that matches your acrylic color somewhat closely for stunning results. For instance, add Saturn’s Rings LUXE Powder to gold acrylic palettes.
* Stir your LUXE Powder into your acrylic mixture (I use Floetrol + acrylics), then add as much powder as you like to get the desired effect.
Note: The powders thicken the acrylic mixture so add more Floetrol to help it to run smoother.
* For the strongest effect, sprinkle or toss WMA powders on top of your art WHILE wet (use a non toxic top coat like WYNN modern art. WaterFX CLEAR or resin once cured and dried)
* Free Class using Acrylics and Metallic Powders by Victoria Wynn: https://youtu.be/BBv0fp1_yec
* LUXE Metallic Powder Easy Technique! https://youtu.be/3eWVA3yRysI
* Northern Lights & Galaxy LUXE Metallic Powders: How to Use: https://youtu.be/O5jmCsyCkGc
* Northern Lights: Behind the Scenes: https://youtu.be/u7c4pEirQlo
* How To: Northern Lights and Milky Ways: https://youtu.be/FW_5zZkN9JI
For MORE Tips & Sneaky Tricks, follow Victoria Wynn on YouTube here:
If you’re ready to deep dive into Victoria Wynn’s personally innovated techniques, purchase one of her 5-Star Rated Online Courses: