WYNN modern art.
Royal LUXE Powder (Pearl)
An ultra fine powder in a bold, striking blue shade. Our Pearl powders feature a luxuriously silky sheen.
Developed for resin and acrylic artists.
Tips & Sneaky Tricks
Royal LUXE Powder has a silky texture, satin sheen and a regal elegance taking any art to a whole new level. It is perfect for ocean, seascapes, skies, Northern Lights and geode lovers.
Royal LUXE Powder pairs well with Abalone LUXE Powder, Platinum LUXE Powder, Baby Bird LUXE Powder, Mint LUXE Powder, Kaleidoscope Flakes (‘Vine St. Gold’), Cobalt LUXE Crushed Mirror and Antique LUXE Crushed Mirror.
* When creating oceans, seascapes, skies, Northern Lights and geodes stir in Royal LUXE Powder for a realistic, life-like effect.
* There is no limit or ratio to follow when adding WMA powders to resin. You decide how much you’d like depending upon how strong of an effect you want (metallic, pearl or color shift)
* Add to clear resin or pigmented resin for completely different effects, both with stunning results.
*FREE Resin Tutorial & Review (WYNN modern art. Pearl Powders): https://youtu.be/4dgHGB5wuPo
* Add a powder that matches your acrylic color somewhat closely for stunning results. For instance, add Royal LUXE Powder to blue acrylic palettes.
* Stir your LUXE Powder into your acrylic mixture (I use Floetrol + acrylics), then add as much powder as you like to get the desired effect.
Note: The powders thicken the acrylic mixture so add more Floetrol to help it to run smoother.
* For the strongest effect, sprinkle or toss WMA powders on top of your art WHILE wet (use a non toxic top coat like WYNN modern art. WaterFX CLEAR or resin once cured and dried)
For MORE Tips & Sneaky Tricks, follow Victoria Wynn on YouTube here:
If you’re ready to deep dive into Victoria Wynn’s personally innovated techniques, purchase one of her 5-Star Rated Online Courses: