WYNN modern art.
Pixie Wing LUXE Powder (Color Shifting)
This powder is a 4-color shifting fine powder that's been a best seller since it launched. It has same electric effect as “Electric Powder” but with added light up shades like teals, mints and blues- all in one powder
Developed for resin & acrylic artists
Tips & Sneaky Tricks
Pixie Wing LUXE Powder is an ethereal powder amazing in Northern Lights, galaxies, oceans and geodes. It is perfect for ocean and celestial sky lovers due to the color shift from blue to purple to mint to teal making it a best seller for those that create natural elements in their art.
Pixie Wing LUXE Powder pairs well with Atlantic LUXE Powder, Nautical Navy LUXE Powder, Chantal’s Comet LUXE Powder, Kaleidoscope Flakes (“Deep Sea”, “North Shore”, and “Hepburn Blue”), Black Diamond LUXE Crushed Mirror, Cobalt LUXE Crushed Mirror and LUXE 3D Bubbles.
* When creating Celestial skies, galaxies, and oceans, stir Pixie Wing LUXE Powder into your resin for a realistic, life-like glistening effect.
* There is no limit or ratio to follow when adding WMA powders to resin. You decide how much you’d like depending upon how strong of an effect you want (metallic, pearl or color shift)
* Add to clear resin or pigmented resin for completely different effects, both with stunning results.
* Add a powder that matches your acrylic color somewhat closely for stunning results. For instance, add Pixie Wing LUXE Powder to white acrylic palettes.
* Stir your LUXE Powder into your acrylic mixture (I use Floetrol + acrylics), then add as much powder as you like to get the desired effect.
Note: The powders thicken the acrylic mixture so add more Floetrol to help it to run smoother.
* For the strongest effect, sprinkle or toss WMA powders on top of your art WHILE wet (use a non toxic top coat like WYNN modern art. WaterFX CLEAR or resin once cured and dried)
* Free Class using Acrylics and Metallic Powders by Victoria Wynn: https://youtu.be/BBv0fp1_yec
* LUXE Metallic Powder Easy Technique! https://youtu.be/3eWVA3yRysI
* Northern Lights & Galaxy LUXE Metallic Powders: How to Use: https://youtu.be/O5jmCsyCkGc
* Northern Lights: Behind the Scenes: https://youtu.be/u7c4pEirQlo
* How To: Northern Lights and Milky Ways: https://youtu.be/FW_5zZkN9JI
For MORE Tips & Sneaky Tricks, follow Victoria Wynn on YouTube here:
If you’re ready to deep dive into Victoria Wynn’s personally innovated techniques, purchase one of her 5-Star Rated Online Courses: