WYNN modern art.
Mint LUXE Powder (Metallic)
An ultra fine metallic powder with an extreme shine in a calming shade of soft green with just a touch of blue for that mint chip ice-cream hue! LUXE metallic powders are perfect when seeking a luxurious effect, easily suited for stirring, sprinkling or mixing.
Developed for resin and acrylic artists.
Tips & Sneaky Tricks
Mint LUXE Powder is soft, versatile color that can be used in multiple ways. From glistening frosty tundra, to beaches, oceans, skies, celestial night skies, to geodes.
Mint LUXE Powder pairs well with Atlantic LUXE Powder, Abalone LUXE Powder, Bronze LUXE Powder, Lagoon LUXE Powder, Lilac LUXE Powder, Kaleidoscope Flakes (‘North Shore’ and ‘Raven’s Wing’) and Clear Silver LUXE Crushed Mirror
* When creating glistening frosty tundra, beaches, oceans, skies, celestial night skies, and geodes, stir Mint LUXE Powder into your resin for a realistic, life-like glistening effect.
* There is no limit or ratio to follow when adding WMA powders to resin. You decide how much you’d like depending upon how strong of an effect you want (metallic, pearl or color shift)
* Add to clear resin or pigmented resin for completely different effects, both with stunning results.
* Add a powder that matches your acrylic color somewhat closely for stunning results. For instance, add Mint LUXE Powder to green acrylic palettes.
* When creating stunning night skies effects sprinkle or toss Mint LUXE Powder on top of your resin for dramatic contrast and stunning beauty.
* Stir your LUXE Powder into your acrylic mixture (I use Floetrol + acrylics), then add as much powder as you like to get the desired effect.
Note: The powders thicken the acrylic mixture so add more Floetrol to help it to run smoother.
* For the strongest effect, sprinkle or toss WMA powders on top of your art WHILE wet (use a non toxic top coat like WYNN modern art. WaterFX CLEAR or resin once cured and dried)
* Free Class using Acrylics and Metallic Powders by Victoria Wynn: https://youtu.be/BBv0fp1_yec
* LUXE Metallic Powder Easy Technique! https://youtu.be/3eWVA3yRysI
For MORE Tips & Sneaky Tricks, follow Victoria Wynn on YouTube here:
If you’re ready to deep dive into Victoria Wynn’s personally innovated techniques, purchase one of her 5-Star Rated Online Courses: