WYNN modern art.
Mermaid LUXE Powder (Color Shifting)
With a color shift of blues, electric purples and teals, this color is perfectly suited for ocean lovers!
Since we create our LUXE Powders in the WYNN modern art. color lab, you won't find our powders anywhere else!
Developed for resin & acrylic artists
Tips & Sneaky Tricks
Mermaid LUXE Powder is stunning in Northern Lights, galaxies, oceans, and geodes due to the aquatic and mermaid color shift for those that create natural elements in their art.
Mermaid LUXE Powder pairs well with Prism LUXE Powder, Lagoon LUXE Powder, Borealis Blue LUXE Powder and Kaleidoscope Flakes (“Deep Sea” and “North Shore”), Cobalt LUXE Crushed Mirror and LUXE 3D Bubbles.
* When creating Northern Lights, galaxies, oceans, and geodes, stir Mermaid LUXE Powder into your resin for a realistic, life-like glistening.
* For creating Northern Lights sprinkle of toss LUXE Mermaid powder on top of resin for an organic fluid look.
* There is no limit or ratio to follow when adding WMA powders to resin. You decide how much you’d like depending upon how strong of an effect you want (metallic, pearl or color shift)
* Add to clear resin or pigmented resin for completely different effects, both with stunning results.
* Add a powder that matches your acrylic color somewhat closely for stunning results. For instance, add Mermaid LUXE Powder to blue or green acrylic palettes.
* Stir your LUXE Powder into your acrylic mixture (I use Floetrol + acrylics), then add as much powder as you like to get the desired effect.
Note: The powders thicken the acrylic mixture so add more Floetrol to help it to run smoother.
* For the strongest effect, sprinkle or toss WMA powders on top of your art WHILE wet (use a non toxic top coat like WYNN modern art. WaterFX CLEAR or resin once cured and dried)
* Free Class using Acrylics and Metallic Powders by Victoria Wynn: https://youtu.be/BBv0fp1_yec
* LUXE Metallic Powder Easy Technique! https://youtu.be/3eWVA3yRysI
* Northern Lights & Galaxy LUXE Metallic Powders: How to Use: https://youtu.be/O5jmCsyCkGc
* Northern Lights: Behind the Scenes: https://youtu.be/u7c4pEirQlo
* How To: Northern Lights and Milky Ways: https://youtu.be/FW_5zZkN9JI
For MORE Tips & Sneaky Tricks, follow Victoria Wynn on YouTube here:
If you’re ready to deep dive into Victoria Wynn’s personally innovated techniques, purchase one of her 5-Star Rated Online Courses: