WYNN modern art.
Honey LUXE Powder (Pearl)
An ultra fine powder with a satiny yellow gold, reminiscent of a fresh honeycomb.
Our Pearl powders feature a luxuriously silky sheen.
Developed for resin and acrylic artists.
Tips & Sneaky Tricks
Honey LUXE Powder is perfect for sunrise, sunsets, skies, and geode lovers.
Honey LUXE Powder pairs well with Kiwi LUXE Powder, Nautical Navy LUXE Powder, Atlantic LUXE Powder, Kaleidoscope Flakes (‘Raven’s Wing”), and Victorian Gold LUXE Crushed Mirror.
* When creating sunrise, sunsets, skies, and geodes, stir in Honey LUXE Powder for a realistic, life-like effect.
* There is no limit or ratio to follow when adding WMA powders to resin. You decide how much you’d like depending upon how strong of an effect you want (metallic, pearl or color shift)
* Add to clear resin or pigmented resin for completely different effects, both with stunning results.
*FREE Resin Tutorial & Review (WYNN modern art. Pearl Powders):
* Add a powder that matches your acrylic color somewhat closely for stunning results. For instance, add Honey LUXE Powder to yellow an golden acrylic palettes.
* Stir your LUXE Powder into your acrylic mixture (I use Floetrol + acrylics), then add as much powder as you like to get the desired effect.
Note: The powders thicken the acrylic mixture so add more Floetrol to help it to run smoother.
* For the strongest effect, sprinkle or toss WMA powders on top of your art WHILE wet (use a non toxic top coat like WYNN modern art. WaterFX CLEAR or resin once cured and dried)
For MORE Tips & Sneaky Tricks, follow Victoria Wynn on YouTube here:
If you’re ready to deep dive into Victoria Wynn’s personally innovated techniques, purchase one of her 5-Star Rated Online Courses: