WYNN modern art.
LUXE Coasters! (Online Course)
It’s finally unveiled! I’m extremely proud and personally fulfilled with this course- it’s depth and the amount of step-by-step juicy content!
I began innovating ACRYLIC coasters for my FOX TV morning show segment. I wanted to create something on TV that brings families together AND teaches those that don’t think they were artistic, just how artistic they really are with the right tools and instruction.
You can view the courses on your phone, laptop, desktop and tablets no matter where you are around the world. Also you’ll have lifetime access to the course so you can watch it over and over!
WHO IS THIS COASTER COURSE FOR?
Beginners to advanced
Preteens to grandpa (younger w/ supervision)
Acrylic lovers who want the shine of resin
?Introduction & Mindset for Success
?Lesson 1: LUXE Coaster Supply List
?Lesson 2: Painting Prep Without A Mess
?Lesson 3: My Favorite Acrylic Recipe
?Lesson 4: Using LUXE Metallic Powders for Mind Blowing Results
?Lesson 5: LUXE Fluid Art On A Budget
?Lesson 6: My Sneaky Tricks: Marbling, Beaches & Dried Flowers
?Lesson 7: “Wet Look” Top Coat Without Resin
?Free Bonus Lesson: Fun Ideas For Gift Giving & Successful Selling
?Toddler Bonus Lesson: Making An Earth Ornament With A Toddler
LUXE Coaster Course purchasers receive a deep discount promo code good on ALL regularly priced LUXE products and OTHER online courses on WynnModernArt.com! (It's within the course, you'll see it loud and clear! :)
The LUXE Coaster Course will be added to your dashboard the moment you check out
- Acrylic Paint ( not craft paint ) Try Liquitex Basics or better
- Aluminum pans & baking racks to set inside your tray (Dollar Tree)
- Flood Floetrol (hardware stores)
- LUXE Metallic Powders (WynnModernArt.com/shop )
- 4" tiles to paint on (Hardware stores)
- LUXE WaterFX for a heat resistant shiny finish coat (WynnModernArt.com/waterfx )
- Stir Sticks for paint stirring (Dollar Tree, craft stores or Amazon)
- Plastic cups for stirring paint (Dollar tree)
- Paper towels and gloves for clean up and tidiness
- Carpet Tape & Felt for the backing (Home Depot for the tape and craft stores for felt)
- Optional: Dried Flowers to set your coasters apart!
- Rubbing Alcohol to give your tiles a quick "degreasing rub down"
- This is a great coaster backinghttps://www.amazon.com/Self-Adhesive-Coasters-Squares-Adhesive-Backed-Blisstime/dp/B07KC41T5N/ref=mp_s_a_1_4?dchild=1&keywords=blisstime+self+adhesive+backing+for+coasters&qid=1604536111&sr=8-4
- An adventurous spirit!
Send order questions or web glitch issues to Cassie, our Director of Customer Experience here: Orders@WynnModernArt.com
--No Refunds On Educational Courses-