WYNN modern art.
Chrome LUXE Powder (Metallic)
An ultra fine metallic powder with an extreme shine in a striking, masculine chrome shade. LUXE metallic powders are perfect when seeking a luxurious effect, easily suited for stirring, sprinkling or mixing.
Developed for resin and acrylic artists.
Tips & Sneaky Tricks
Chrome LUXE Powder is a striking powder perfect for night skies, Northern Lights, galaxies, marbling and geodes.
Chrome LUXE Powder pairs well with Nautical Navy LUXE Powder, Atlantic LUXE Powder, Aurora Green LUXE Powder, Borealis Blue LUXE Powder, Tuxedo LUXE Powder, Fire Rainbow LUXE Powder, Kaleidoscope Flakes (‘Vine St. Gold’ and ‘North Shore’) and LUXE 3D Bubbles.
* When creating night skies, Northern Lights, galaxies, marbling and geodes, stir in Chrome LUXE Powder for a realistic, life-like effect.
* There is no limit or ratio to follow when adding WMA powders to resin. You decide how much you’d like depending upon how strong of an effect you want (metallic, pearl or color shift)
* Add to clear resin or pigmented resin for completely different effects, both with stunning results.
* Add a powder that matches your acrylic color somewhat closely for stunning results. For instance, add Chrome LUXE Powder to chrome, black or navy acrylic palettes.
* Stir your LUXE Powder into your acrylic mixture (I use Floetrol + acrylics), then add as much powder as you like to get the desired effect.
Note: The powders thicken the acrylic mixture so add more Floetrol to help it to run smoother.
* For the strongest effect, sprinkle or toss WMA powders on top of your art WHILE wet (use a non toxic top coat like WYNN modern art. WaterFX CLEAR or resin once cured and dried)
* Free Class using Acrylics and Metallic Powders by Victoria Wynn: https://youtu.be/BBv0fp1_yec
* LUXE Metallic Powder Easy Technique! https://youtu.be/3eWVA3yRysI
For MORE Tips & Sneaky Tricks, follow Victoria Wynn on YouTube here:
If you’re ready to deep dive into Victoria Wynn’s personally innovated techniques, purchase one of her 5-Star Rated Online Courses: