WYNN modern art.
(SAVE 50%) Apricot LUXE Powder
We have 2 other colors (Fiji Sunset and Rose Gold) that are extremely close to Apricot. The only reason we are clearancing out this color that actually sells great! If you want to tone down Fiji Sunset and add a touch of a soft pink hue, mix in “Satin Blush” with your “Fiji Sunset”, it’s a stunning blend!
An ultra fine metallic powder with an extreme shine in a soft, soothing pink/orange hue. LUXE metallic powders are perfect when seeking a luxurious effect, easily suited for stirring, sprinkling or mixing.
Developed for resin and acrylic artists.
Tips & Sneaky Tricks
Apricot LUXE Powder is a versatile and stunning addition to sunsets, sunrises, geodes and Autumn themed art.
Apricot LUXE Powder pairs well with Blood Orange LUXE powder, Golden Glow LUXE Powder, Toucan LUXE Powder, Bronze LUXE Powder, Kaleidoscope Flakes (‘Raven’s Wing’), and Victorian Gold LUXE Crushed Mirror.
* When creating sunsets, sunrises, geodes and Autumn themed art, stir in Apricot LUXE Powder for a realistic, life-like effect.
* There is no limit or ratio to follow when adding WMA powders to resin. You decide how much you’d like depending upon how strong of an effect you want (metallic, pearl or color shift)
* Add to clear resin or pigmented resin for completely different effects, both with stunning results.
* Add a powder that matches your acrylic color somewhat closely for stunning results. For instance, add Apricot LUXE Powder to pink and peach acrylic palettes.
* Stir your LUXE Powder into your acrylic mixture (I use Floetrol + acrylics), then add as much powder as you like to get the desired effect.
Note: The powders thicken the acrylic mixture so add more Floetrol to help it to run smoother.
* For the strongest effect, sprinkle or toss WMA powders on top of your art WHILE wet (use a non toxic top coat like WYNN modern art. WaterFX CLEAR or resin once cured and dried)
* Free Class using Acrylics and Metallic Powders by Victoria Wynn: https://youtu.be/BBv0fp1_yec
* LUXE Metallic Powder Easy Technique!: https://youtu.be/3eWVA3yRysI
For MORE Tips & Sneaky Tricks, follow Victoria Wynn on YouTube here:
If you’re ready to deep dive into Victoria Wynn’s personally innovated techniques, purchase one of her 5-Star Rated Online Courses: