This unique LUXE Fluid Art course uses a step-by-step approach by taking the student piece by piece and part by part, on a journey of unique techniques, fun tricks and new methods of LUXE Fluid Art using ACRYLIC paints. I teach these principles by creating gorgeous GEODES and marbling effects throughout the whole course.
Enjoy multiple lessons and 100’s of techniques with hours of video lessons and supporting written content (including supply lists!) *And go at your own pace!
The (Level 1) LUXE Master Class wraps up in a GRAND FINALE GEODE VIDEO of myself (full time LUXE Fluid Artist featured on Fox TV & ABC) stringing all the steps you’ve learned into a video where I create a gorgeous geode, talking you through each step.
NOTE: You can paint along with me through the course or watch and learn first, but whichever you choose, these videos do not disappear after a week or month as is common in online courses. All WYNN modern art. courses stay in your account waiting for you to be in the mood and mindset to play with paint!
You have access to your password protected account to watch lessons time and time again.
WHEN DO I GET MY COURSE?
After placing your order, your course will be ready and waiting for you in your account DASHBOARD!
Note: Beneath each lesson is a sub category called a “TOPIC”. Be sure to click on the “topic” tabs to find more videos and content!
ENJOY OUR NEW STARTER KITS! https://wynnmodernart.com/product/level-1-starter-kit/
- Acrylic Paint ( not craft paint ) Try Liquitex Basics or better
- Aluminum pans (Dollar Tree)
- Flood Floetrol (hardware stores)
- LUXE Metallic Powders (WynnModernArt.com/shop )
- Optional: LUXE WaterFX for a heat resistant shiny finish coat (WynnModernArt.com/waterfx )
- Stir Sticks for paint stirring (Dollar Tree, craft stores or Amazon)
- Plastic cups for stirring paint (Dollar tree)
- LUXE Crushed Mirror (WynnModernArt.com/SHOP)
- Paper towels and gloves for clean up and tidiness
- Canvases (start small to practice on!)
- An adventurous spirit!
I am asked a lot what LUXE products I recommend for this class, here ya go!
’d highly recommend these products:
Antique crushed mirror
Clear silver mirror
Gold metallic powders
Opal powder (you can choose a regular jar, large jar or bulk pack- I use a ton of it)
And then outside of that, choose LUXE powders and LUXE mirror that you simply love the color of