👇 BIG NEWS👇
New Online Course: “Create Any Color- A Custom Mixing Course By Victoria Wynn”
Regular price: $200
Promotion price: $39
New Opal 2.0 LUXE Powder is a cosmetic grade (FDA approved) color shifting powder designed for art OR the skin & body.
Opal 2.0 gives an opalescent, crystalline effect on white, a lavender glisten on creme and an unforgettable blue/green iridescent color shift when added to black or navy! (Imagine the body of a shimmering tropical fish in the Caribbean)
Before scrolling on, please know that though these classes on this page are free, that doesn’t mean they are easy. 🙂
I’ve begun offering LIVE ZOOM Private Classes on any of my techniques, and that DOES include of course, my organic, realistic looking NORTHERN LIGHTS techniques… CLICK HERE!
We are thrilled to announce New LUXE Super Nova Powder developed for resin and acrylic artists!
The Northern Lights Line along with its complementary powders (such as SUPER NOVA) are unlike anything we’ve ever launched!
Add a sprinkling of our New LUXE 3D Bubbles to create planets, stars and moons!
CLICK BELOW to PURCHASE individual Northern Lights colors:
Borealis Blue shifts from teal greens to dark blues as if lit up by electricity. It sparkles both in the day and night as you walk by and it dances along with the light.
Because of this special effect, Borealis Blue is perfect for acrylic or resin waves, galaxies, bio luminescent oceans and northern lights art!
“It’s got the wow factor that’s boosting my sales in a time when artists are struggling!” Michelle from Los Angeles, California
Aurora Green shifts from the same bold luminating green you see in Northern Lights photos, to a dark night time hue as you walk by it.
This is not glow-in-the-dark, but rather pigments & metals that play with light all day and all night in a beautiful dance. Because of the special effect of Aurora Green, it’s perfect for acrylic or resin galaxies, mysterious forests and northern lights art.
“It looks just like the Northern Lights you see in all the photos! My mind is blown!” Linda from New Paltz, New York
Fire Rainbow is a show stopping LUXE color changing powder with a red & orange fiery effect when poured and sprinkled on BLACK acrylic or resin.
For a unique effect, sprinkle or pour Fire Rainbow onto blue or dark purple geodes and Northern Lights art for a unicorn-esque effect, boasting purples, blues and mint (see image to the left for that effect)
“This color shocked me! It’s so versatile and completely different on black vs. purple!” Nancy from London, UK
Solar Purple shifts from a deep mysterious purple to a dark green that creates depth when used with the bolder colors.
The pigments & metals in Solar Purple play with light all day and all night in a beautiful dance. It is perfect for acrylic or resin galaxies, geodes and northern lights art.
“I can see why this color sells out a lot! Buy a lot when it’s in stock, it’s a top seller for my art collecting customers.” Jen from San Antonio, Texas
You can purchase individual colors or opt for our best selling
What do you need besides our Northern Lights Powders?
- Something to paint on (ie canvas, wooden wall art, tumbler, jewelry, clock face etc…)
- Acrylic or resin in black/navy and/or deep purple
- A touch of white for my acrylic nebulus trick
- Floetrol if you’re an acrylic artist
- Embellishments are fun to use and add great resale value to your art (LUXE Diamond Chips, LUXE Genuine Gemstones or LUXE Crushed Mirror)
- Adventurous attitude!
- (and a bank account to put all the money in from your sales- our feedback is that customers are selling their art from 1 day to 1 week using the techniques shared here and the products in the Northern Lights Kit)
1. Toss or sprinkle onto ANY acrylic or resin art *The more added, the stronger the effect* (see videos below for techniques I’ve innovated)
2. A background of black, dark blue or deep purples set these Northern Lights powders off as if lit up by electricity!
3. A marbled background of Navy & Black adds incredible depth and visual interest to your piece
4. While still wet, add our LUXE Genuine Gemstones or LUXE Crushed Mirror for a meteor effect and extra dimension
5. Adding a dash of LUXE Atlantic Blue Powder and LUXE Copper Powder is a trick of mine that creates stunning results and a whole lot of head turning. Why? I’m not sure why it’s so striking next to the Northern Lights Powders other than the bold orange shine from the Copper Powder looking like an ethereal sun beam and glow of luminosity along with the Atlantic Blue Powder having a deep and mysterious allure.
Embellishments I personally use in my Northern Lights Art:
(Click the item below to for pricing and more videos!)
LUXE Crushed Mirror in Antique, Black Diamond, Oasis or Clear Silver
MORE PAY IT FORWARD FUN 👇
I opened up my Facebook group to the public: “WYNN modern art. VIP Tribe”
You’re welcome to join!
Click HERE – it is FREE for now, during the pandemic! 🤗
Enjoy these PROMO QUICK LINKS:
✔️Northern Lights ALL-IN-ONE Kit CLICK HERE
✔️Clearance & Sale Items CLICK HERE