This one’s for the artist’s out there NEW to fluid art, flow art and resin art.
? My TOP 10 list of Fluid Art Truths
1. Create first for the love of it, sell second
2. Assume all your socks will be ruined ?
3. Assume the floor despite plastic and tarps will be ruined (aka artistically enhanced) ?
4. Cells aren’t the end all. I sold a $3k painting with not a cell in sight ?
5. Chop off hair (or put it in a pony tail) ?
6. If you have a dog, he’ll want to be in every shot of your work ?
7. Artists don’t have to be poor, but a paid one DOES have to work diligently and know their way around marketing and social media ?
8. Don’t worry about rejection, this is for you first and foremost ❤️ Have fun!
9. Say sorry to your manicurist ??
10. Say sorry to your pedicurist ?
And my personal favorite… Stay in the mindset of abundance. Your art will be stunning coming from this energy. ✨
Use the supplies you’ve always wanted! Add metallic powders, rocks and crushed glass. Get great canvases. Use as much pouring medium as you darn well please!Give to charities. Make sure you do pieces for yourself weekly, simply for the fun of it!
President, Wynn Modern Art.
Instagram & FB: “Wynn Modern Art.”
Email suggestions for topics here: email@example.com