WYNN modern art.
Silk LUXE Powder (Color Shifting) FDA Cosmetic
Silk LUXE Powder is a cosmetic grade (FDA approved) color shifting powder designed for art OR the skin & body. It shifts from white to a silky mint, lavender and sequin soft pinks. On black it shifts to a fresh and bold green hue.
Tips & Sneaky Tricks
Silk LUXE Powder has an otherworldly glow and is stunning in celestial skies, galaxies, oceans and geodes. It is perfect for ocean and celestial sky lovers due to the color shift from white to a silky mint, lavender and sequin soft pinks. Or on black it shifts to a fresh and bold green hue making it a best seller for those that create natural elements in their art.
Silk LUXE Powder pairs well with Atlantic LUXE Powder, Nautical Navy LUXE Powder, Electric LUXE Powder, Tuxedo LUXE Powder, Opal 2.0 LUXE Powder, Twilight LUXE Powder, Cobalt LUXE Crushed Mirror and LUXE 3D Bubbles.
* When creating Celestial skies, galaxies, and oceans, stir Silk LUXE Powder into your resin for a realistic, life-like glistening water.
* There is no limit or ratio to follow when adding WMA powders to resin. You decide how much you’d like depending upon how strong of an effect you want (metallic, pearl or color shift)
* Add to clear resin or pigmented resin for completely different effects, both with stunning results.
* Add a powder that matches your acrylic color somewhat closely for stunning results. For instance, add Silk LUXE Powder to white or black acrylic palettes.
* Stir your LUXE Powder into your acrylic mixture (I use Floetrol + acrylics), then add as much powder as you like to get the desired effect.
Note: The powders thicken the acrylic mixture so add more Floetrol to help it to run smoother.
* For the strongest effect, sprinkle or toss WMA powders on top of your art WHILE wet (use a non toxic top coat like WYNN modern art. WaterFX CLEAR or resin once cured and dried)
* Free Class using Acrylics and Metallic Powders by Victoria Wynn: https://youtu.be/BBv0fp1_yec
* LUXE Metallic Powder Easy Technique! https://youtu.be/3eWVA3yRysI
* Northern Lights & Galaxy LUXE Metallic Powders: How to Use: https://youtu.be/O5jmCsyCkGc
* Northern Lights: Behind the Scenes: https://youtu.be/u7c4pEirQlo
* How To: Northern Lights and Milky Ways: https://youtu.be/FW_5zZkN9JI
For MORE Tips & Sneaky Tricks, follow Victoria Wynn on YouTube here:
If you’re ready to deep dive into Victoria Wynn’s personally innovated techniques, purchase one of her 5-Star Rated Online Courses: